Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moth's Art Hut (GRAND OPENING)
1 2 3
@eraclea @Anemia Yes but it may be a bit before they can get to you, just so you are aware
@eraclea @Anemia Yes but it may be a bit before they can get to you, just so you are aware
@mothbrain
i LOVE your traditional fullbodies! I was curious, though, would you consider taking gems, or is it treasure only?
I'd be relly happy either way, i'm just curious
@mothbrain
i LOVE your traditional fullbodies! I was curious, though, would you consider taking gems, or is it treasure only?
I'd be relly happy either way, i'm just curious
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
@Peter
im sure theyll appreciate the compliment next time i get in contact with her i will ask her and update you is that okay?
@Peter
im sure theyll appreciate the compliment next time i get in contact with her i will ask her and update you is that okay?
@mothbrain could you do a bust of a character from a show? Aka an anime?
@mothbrain could you do a bust of a character from a show? Aka an anime?
tco7p0P.png
@hellacorvus

Oh gosh i only just now saw the post where you let us know about them, of course it's okay
I really hope she feels alright! No pressure at all on the art, now i'm just worried about her :C
@hellacorvus

Oh gosh i only just now saw the post where you let us know about them, of course it's okay
I really hope she feels alright! No pressure at all on the art, now i'm just worried about her :C
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
@mothbrain could you put me on the ping list too?
@mothbrain could you put me on the ping list too?
tco7p0P.png
@Quinn413 ill ask her next time i see her and get back to you if that is okay. yes ill add you to ping list

@Peter alright thank you for understanding. She okay right now just dosnt have access the internet at the moment, dont worry to much shell be back before we know it.
@Quinn413 ill ask her next time i see her and get back to you if that is okay. yes ill add you to ping list

@Peter alright thank you for understanding. She okay right now just dosnt have access the internet at the moment, dont worry to much shell be back before we know it.
1 2 3