Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Birthday Giveaway! [ENDED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Michikami
Woot happy birthday!
@Michikami
Woot happy birthday!
@MIchikami
Too late to solve your cipher, but Happy Birthday! Hope it was a good one ^^
@MIchikami
Too late to solve your cipher, but Happy Birthday! Hope it was a good one ^^
@Michikami happy birthday! I hope you had a really rad day!
@Michikami happy birthday! I hope you had a really rad day!
@Michikami

Aw, happy birthday!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
FROM ALL MY CLAN TO YOU~
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
:D
@Michikami

Aw, happy birthday!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
FROM ALL MY CLAN TO YOU~
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
:D
Amethyst Geode Coral Basilisk Field Notes Red Maple Leaf
@Saskia Some have been giving me small gifts, which is nice and I'm grateful for, but I don't explicitly want or need anything. ;w; If you are bent on giving something small in return, I'll be thankful for it, but you really don't need to.
@Saskia Some have been giving me small gifts, which is nice and I'm grateful for, but I don't explicitly want or need anything. ;w; If you are bent on giving something small in return, I'll be thankful for it, but you really don't need to.
DHsCMJx.png
@Zoroshii Oh my gosh I haven't heard that song in ever! XD Thank you so much! <3
@Zoroshii Oh my gosh I haven't heard that song in ever! XD Thank you so much! <3
DHsCMJx.png
Hello @Michikami, happy birthday!

Thanks for spreading the happiness, hope you have a very good birthday!
Hello @Michikami, happy birthday!

Thanks for spreading the happiness, hope you have a very good birthday!
@Michikami

Sending huge happy birthday wishes your way and I hope you have/had a great one even though it is a week day.
@Michikami

Sending huge happy birthday wishes your way and I hope you have/had a great one even though it is a week day.
kithri_signature_by_stormhawke13-d9bs7vn.png--rainbow hatchery. Wanted, stuff from the coli and Baldwin as not accessible for blind players.[center
@Michikamki Happy Birthday!!!!! Woo!!!
@Michikamki Happy Birthday!!!!! Woo!!!
Click Please:
2kcVwyY.jpgmz2W3hJ.jpg2kcVwyY.jpg
@Michikamki

Have an amazing birthday! I hope that your day is wonderful and full of goodness! Thank you for being so kind as to do a giveaway, you are inspiring to me as a new player. I hope to do this for other people in the future when I become a more seasoned Flight-er!

Much love from the pacific northwest!
@Michikamki

Have an amazing birthday! I hope that your day is wonderful and full of goodness! Thank you for being so kind as to do a giveaway, you are inspiring to me as a new player. I hope to do this for other people in the future when I become a more seasoned Flight-er!

Much love from the pacific northwest!
1 2 3 4 5 6