Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | My brother keeps drinking all the milk
1 2 3 4
Man we get dairy chocolate milk every week, it's sooo good but there's a gallon of it and I'm pretty sure it's just melted chocolate ice cream, so drinking ~a quart every week can be just *<*

As an aside I can't believe there's a thread devoted to drinking all the milk.
Man we get dairy chocolate milk every week, it's sooo good but there's a gallon of it and I'm pretty sure it's just melted chocolate ice cream, so drinking ~a quart every week can be just *<*

As an aside I can't believe there's a thread devoted to drinking all the milk.
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
That's how I was at 9, lol. When I was at my friend's house for a sleepover, they'd have to buy a gallon of milk for me.

Even at 26, milk is my favorite drink. I just drink soda more so now since a can is infinitely easier than having to use a glass.

I'm assuming you're underaged then? Best thing you can do is just complain to your parents. Mine would buy 2 one-gallon containers every time they went to the store so we wouldn't run out in a day or two.
That's how I was at 9, lol. When I was at my friend's house for a sleepover, they'd have to buy a gallon of milk for me.

Even at 26, milk is my favorite drink. I just drink soda more so now since a can is infinitely easier than having to use a glass.

I'm assuming you're underaged then? Best thing you can do is just complain to your parents. Mine would buy 2 one-gallon containers every time they went to the store so we wouldn't run out in a day or two.
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
Pour out what you need until the next grocery run into a container of sorts and hide it somewhere in the fridge?
Pour out what you need until the next grocery run into a container of sorts and hide it somewhere in the fridge?
nOKB0vW.png
I think it'll only get worse as he enters teenage years. Boys tend to need a lot of food while they are developing. I wouldn't know what to do to solve your situation ^^;. My sister used to eat all our food and I could try to hide it but she would always find it and act all smug when she did. The only thing I could come up with is trying other milks (like soy or almond) and hope he doesn't like those but you do. Best of luck xD
I think it'll only get worse as he enters teenage years. Boys tend to need a lot of food while they are developing. I wouldn't know what to do to solve your situation ^^;. My sister used to eat all our food and I could try to hide it but she would always find it and act all smug when she did. The only thing I could come up with is trying other milks (like soy or almond) and hope he doesn't like those but you do. Best of luck xD
put some food dye in the milk, try green or red. it should put him/her off. my sister did that to me but i ended up drinking it still lol..

my bf does that alot, i buy 4 2L milks every wed noon or fri morn *if we get low*
hes 23 while i sit at 26 lol.. 10 ppl in the house.. it gets insaine on how many days the milk lasts in this house >.>
put some food dye in the milk, try green or red. it should put him/her off. my sister did that to me but i ended up drinking it still lol..

my bf does that alot, i buy 4 2L milks every wed noon or fri morn *if we get low*
hes 23 while i sit at 26 lol.. 10 ppl in the house.. it gets insaine on how many days the milk lasts in this house >.>
6klg2iF.png
Milk is so gross. I question myself when I'm able to stomach it.
Milk is so gross. I question myself when I'm able to stomach it.
call the exorcist
call the exorcist
Kill him
Kill him
tumblr_inline_mpkk2fCNFW1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mpkk2a5L9t1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mpkn4bh8Gp1qz4rgp.gif

what is up fellow kids
The three responses above me, man... LOL.
The three responses above me, man... LOL.
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog!
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
[quote name="Faybun" date=2015-06-30 08:01:11] Kill him [/quote] i forgot what i was gonna say once i saw this :')
Faybun wrote on 2015-06-30:
Kill him
i forgot what i was gonna say once i saw this
:')
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry ~~check out my code shop!
1 2 3 4