Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | {LF} Rainbow/Light Dragon 6/26
1 2 3
@Arassiel Welp they decided they no longer wanted him. (: so ifyou are still interested I'd be more than willing to trade him to you. I was seeking at least 25k because he is XYY but am willing to haggle if he truly does interest you!
@Arassiel Welp they decided they no longer wanted him. (: so ifyou are still interested I'd be more than willing to trade him to you. I was seeking at least 25k because he is XYY but am willing to haggle if he truly does interest you!
coke9_zpsedyarysq.png
@rajioobake would you be willing to do 20k? I can understand if not, and I'll pay full price if you wish. Only reason why I'm even asking is that funds are really low (not do to me buying like 20 dragons what are you talking about) and I want to be able to have a bit of extra in case any more offers pop up. Feel free to set up a crossroads, I'll pay whatever price you set be it 20 or 25k c:
@rajioobake would you be willing to do 20k? I can understand if not, and I'll pay full price if you wish. Only reason why I'm even asking is that funds are really low (not do to me buying like 20 dragons what are you talking about) and I want to be able to have a bit of extra in case any more offers pop up. Feel free to set up a crossroads, I'll pay whatever price you set be it 20 or 25k c:
~For the great Lady of Light~
473365pathtotruth.png
Oh, and thank you again!
Oh, and thank you again!
473365pathtotruth.png
@Arassiel decided to meet half way at 22k. Hope thats okay and you're very welcome! Thanks for taking him!
@Arassiel decided to meet half way at 22k. Hope thats okay and you're very welcome! Thanks for taking him!
coke9_zpsedyarysq.png
That's more than ok! Thank you for being willing to drop a price a little, every bit will help me re-grow my funds since I grow them with the auction house. Thanks for selling him to me! I'll be sure to treasure him! c:
That's more than ok! Thank you for being willing to drop a price a little, every bit will help me re-grow my funds since I grow them with the auction house. Thanks for selling him to me! I'll be sure to treasure him! c:
473365pathtotruth.png
1 2 3