Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (A) Lvl 25 Cryshim F Coatl- SOLD
@captainshellhead @firedrake666 Sunbeam soldiers are going for 70 gems a pop; 35k. Sort by price, not expiration ^^
@captainshellhead @firedrake666 Sunbeam soldiers are going for 70 gems a pop; 35k. Sort by price, not expiration ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
235kt? I'm not sure what @Tiriea wants to call the bid at with you throwing it items and stuff haha.

@firedrake666
235kt? I'm not sure what @Tiriea wants to call the bid at with you throwing it items and stuff haha.

@firedrake666
@captainshellhead @firedrake666

Also, if either of you miss out on this dragon we have a level 25 store; http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1486620
@captainshellhead @firedrake666

Also, if either of you miss out on this dragon we have a level 25 store; http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1486620
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@@captainshellhead @firedrake666

I have no clue either haha which is why we don't generally take items... Firedrake666 Would you please be so kind as to split your bid up for me into treasure, gems and items with price?
as in...

# treasure
# Gems
# items valued @ # treasure? For the sunbeam soldiers I'll go for 70 gems and for now I'll only accept 1.

That way I can figure out where we are. (This is my fault for being weak on the item thing.... my apologies.... o~o )
@@captainshellhead @firedrake666

I have no clue either haha which is why we don't generally take items... Firedrake666 Would you please be so kind as to split your bid up for me into treasure, gems and items with price?
as in...

# treasure
# Gems
# items valued @ # treasure? For the sunbeam soldiers I'll go for 70 gems and for now I'll only accept 1.

That way I can figure out where we are. (This is my fault for being weak on the item thing.... my apologies.... o~o )
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Captainshellhead @firedrake666

Until Firedrake replies I'm calling the bid at 235k in Captainshellhead's favor.

Snipe guard timing from this comment as if it were a bid.
@Captainshellhead @firedrake666

Until Firedrake replies I'm calling the bid at 235k in Captainshellhead's favor.

Snipe guard timing from this comment as if it were a bid.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
^^
^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
buy for 325kt
@Tiriea
@captainshellhead
buy for 325kt
@Tiriea
@captainshellhead
@firedrake666 Pure treasure or mixed?
@firedrake666 Pure treasure or mixed?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
pure treasure
@Tiriea
pure treasure
@Tiriea
Welp, I can't argue with that! I'm still interested in buying Carrot from your store, though :)

@firedrake666
@Tiriea
Welp, I can't argue with that! I'm still interested in buying Carrot from your store, though :)

@firedrake666
@Tiriea