Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello FR!
Hello everyone! I'm Fulmineous, but you can call me Weyla. I thought it was time I introduce myself to the community after joining two weeks ago! My younger sister @Demure has been playing FR for a while now, and she's the reason I started playing. I watched her play over her shoulder a lot, so I already know a lot of the ins and outs of FR. However I'm always open to new tips and suggestions! I like writing, video games like Skyrim, Fallout, Starbound, Journey....too many more to list, and reading up on mythology. Question time so we can get to know each other: [b]What is your favorite dragon species and why?[/b] For me, I like Coatls and Nocturnes. Their designs just appeal to me. I like the feathers of the Coatls, and the overall look for Nocturnes are just love! [b]Any favorite movies or video games you have?[/b] My video games are listed above, but for movies I absolutely love love love Metropolis by Fritz Lang. It's a sci-fi movie beyond its time and a thrill to watch. I'm planning on getting dragons and naming them after the male and female lead characters! [b]Not a question but - show me your favorite dragon in your lair![/b] Mine currently is Fulgur, thanks to my sister for giving me his festival apparel, familiar, and accent: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13022823] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/130229/13022823_350.png[/img] [/url] ...With that, I'm really looking forward to being a part of this community! Please ping me if you respond! \(*u*)
Hello everyone! I'm Fulmineous, but you can call me Weyla. I thought it was time I introduce myself to the community after joining two weeks ago!

My younger sister @Demure has been playing FR for a while now, and she's the reason I started playing. I watched her play over her shoulder a lot, so I already know a lot of the ins and outs of FR. However I'm always open to new tips and suggestions!

I like writing, video games like Skyrim, Fallout, Starbound, Journey....too many more to list, and reading up on mythology.

Question time so we can get to know each other:

What is your favorite dragon species and why? For me, I like Coatls and Nocturnes. Their designs just appeal to me. I like the feathers of the Coatls, and the overall look for Nocturnes are just love!

Any favorite movies or video games you have? My video games are listed above, but for movies I absolutely love love love Metropolis by Fritz Lang. It's a sci-fi movie beyond its time and a thrill to watch. I'm planning on getting dragons and naming them after the male and female lead characters!

Not a question but - show me your favorite dragon in your lair! Mine currently is Fulgur, thanks to my sister for giving me his festival apparel, familiar, and accent:

13022823_350.png

...With that, I'm really looking forward to being a part of this community!
Please ping me if you respond! \(*u*)
@Fulmineous
Hi! Welcome to Flightrising! It's wonderful to meet you! And you have a lovely nest : )
@Fulmineous
Hi! Welcome to Flightrising! It's wonderful to meet you! And you have a lovely nest : )
PvGrR8V.png
@FireflyRhapsody
Thank you for the welcome! Your LOTR themed dragons made me nerd a little, and of course the rest of your clan is wonderful!

I hope you have a nice day!
@FireflyRhapsody
Thank you for the welcome! Your LOTR themed dragons made me nerd a little, and of course the rest of your clan is wonderful!

I hope you have a nice day!
@Fulmineous
Thank you!

And you as well!
@Fulmineous
Thank you!

And you as well!
PvGrR8V.png