Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 25 Adult Dragon Sale
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
@Nekomori

You have a lot of gorgeous dragons!
I'm still relatively new {it's been about... 2 months now?} so I don't have an extravagant amount of treasure or gems, but... I can promise a no-exalt, loving home ^^

How do you feel about 5k treasure for #13? If she's still available... which, hopefully, she is :3
@Nekomori

You have a lot of gorgeous dragons!
I'm still relatively new {it's been about... 2 months now?} so I don't have an extravagant amount of treasure or gems, but... I can promise a no-exalt, loving home ^^

How do you feel about 5k treasure for #13? If she's still available... which, hopefully, she is :3
@Atomickey You made a crossroads for his father, not him. I fixed it for you ^^ Please take good care of him and don't forget to name him!

@FridayWolf13 Crossroads sent :D Please take good care of her and don't forget to name her! (Too many people don't name the dragons they buy and it's frustrating)
@Atomickey You made a crossroads for his father, not him. I fixed it for you ^^ Please take good care of him and don't forget to name him!

@FridayWolf13 Crossroads sent :D Please take good care of her and don't forget to name her! (Too many people don't name the dragons they buy and it's frustrating)
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
@Nekomori

I'll take good care of him, I promise. Thankyou so much! (I'll name him don't worry)
@Nekomori

I'll take good care of him, I promise. Thankyou so much! (I'll name him don't worry)
hh1WcJw.gif
hello ! is seven still available, for 10k ? :o
hello ! is seven still available, for 10k ? :o
108.gif37.gif26.gif239.gif186.gif134.gif42.gif34.gif
@tidalfoam Crossroads sent! Please take good care of her! Also, try pinging in the future by typing "@Username" somewhere in your post. That way I get a notification that you requested a dragon. I did not know anyone had replied to this post until I came to bump it.
@tidalfoam Crossroads sent! Please take good care of her! Also, try pinging in the future by typing "@Username" somewhere in your post. That way I get a notification that you requested a dragon. I did not know anyone had replied to this post until I came to bump it.
@Nekomori aaah sorry i keep forgetting that !! but anyways, no worries, i will!
@Nekomori aaah sorry i keep forgetting that !! but anyways, no worries, i will!
108.gif37.gif26.gif239.gif186.gif134.gif42.gif34.gif
@Nekomori

Hi I'm interested in purchasing #14118440 (#6) for 15k if it's okay? ^__^
@Nekomori

Hi I'm interested in purchasing #14118440 (#6) for 15k if it's okay? ^__^
@alytard Crossroads sent :D please take good care of him! ^_^
@alytard Crossroads sent :D please take good care of him! ^_^
@Nekomori

Is number twelve available? I was thinking anywhere from 4.5K to 10K if possible for him?
@Nekomori

Is number twelve available? I was thinking anywhere from 4.5K to 10K if possible for him?
Hello! Although I am not one to initiate conversations often, my PMs are always open. I'm also happy to breed upon request, or otherwise work with you if you see something I’m selling that you’d like but can’t afford outright, so feel free to send me a message in regards to that as well!
@Amandaroleplayer I'll just split the difference :P 7.25k. Crossroads sent! Please take good care of him!
@Amandaroleplayer I'll just split the difference :P 7.25k. Crossroads sent! Please take good care of him!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18