Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plague doctor mask?
1 2 3 4 5
Um YES PLEASE!! This guy needs it SOMETHING FIERCE!! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/114444/11444319_350.png?mtime=VXZeqgACzU0.png[/img] I NEED IT SOMETHING FIERCE!
Um YES PLEASE!!
This guy needs it SOMETHING FIERCE!!
11444319_350.png?mtime=VXZeqgACzU0.png
I NEED IT SOMETHING FIERCE!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7233183] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72332/7233183_350.png[/img] [/url] Not quite there wah. This doesn't live up to a real plague doctor mask. My zomzom needs one!

7233183_350.png

Not quite there wah. This doesn't live up to a real plague doctor mask. My zomzom needs one!

I need the plague doctor mask. I NEED ALL OF THEM.
I need the plague doctor mask. I NEED ALL OF THEM.
tumblr_nxonwmb1Cs1ukk5e6o1_400.png
I'm more excited to know what the lvl 5 recipe that takes 6 flippin hours is.
Maybe that is the mask?

Double rainbows, what could it mean?
Maybe that is the mask?

Double rainbows, what could it mean?
s0VUoD0.png
I wonder what the infredients will be because I'm a bit doubtful those 3 items will be enough for this ammount of awesome
I wonder what the infredients will be because I'm a bit doubtful those 3 items will be enough for this ammount of awesome
C4op4pY.png
[quote name="ChristianCutie" date=2015-06-08 18:37:33] [quote name="VoodooPunk" date=2015-06-08 17:49:32] [quote name="chespin" date=2015-06-08 17:45:54] [quote name="Lililira" date=2015-06-08 17:45:10] Makes me wonder if there is a gasmask too. [/quote] [color=#585c4f] I'll need twenty if there are. [/quote] Why a dragon would need a gasmask? I DONT KNOW! But think about how amazing it would be anyway.[/quote] *whispers* [size=2][i]Are you my mummy?[/i][/size] [/quote] [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/afdaf32b2b3e80f4c6fc1bb3f2a43df3/tumblr_mxdvzpqqQz1swiqfho1_500.gif[/img] -leaves this here and walks away-
ChristianCutie wrote on 2015-06-08:
VoodooPunk wrote on 2015-06-08:
chespin wrote on 2015-06-08:
Lililira wrote on 2015-06-08:
Makes me wonder if there is a gasmask too.

I'll need twenty if there are.

Why a dragon would need a gasmask?
I DONT KNOW!
But think about how amazing it would be anyway.
*whispers* Are you my mummy?

tumblr_mxdvzpqqQz1swiqfho1_500.gif

-leaves this here and walks away-
If I ping multiple times, it's because I'm a horrible typist and I'm Sorry
[quote name="Zwynx" date=2015-06-09 01:17:35]I'm more excited to know what the lvl 5 recipe that takes 6 flippin hours is.[/quote] Most likely... The Ghost Scroll.
Zwynx wrote on 2015-06-09:

Most likely... The Ghost Scroll.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
Baldwin launched with a level 5 cap for the anniversary. In future updates, this cap will be increased. :)
Baldwin launched with a level 5 cap for the anniversary. In future updates, this cap will be increased. :)
If the image for the plague doctor mask is accurate and its ingredients do in fact turn out to be Copper Muck, Purple Sludge and Blue Goo, I suggest everyone who wants it start methodically dropping in food and trinkets as soon as you're done with Logas - Blue Goo and Purple Sludge are rare (rainbow star and five stars respectively) and there are no examples of the former in the AH last I checked. Blue goo is also an ingredient for one of the level 3 familiars, so there will be competition.
If the image for the plague doctor mask is accurate and its ingredients do in fact turn out to be Copper Muck, Purple Sludge and Blue Goo, I suggest everyone who wants it start methodically dropping in food and trinkets as soon as you're done with Logas - Blue Goo and Purple Sludge are rare (rainbow star and five stars respectively) and there are no examples of the former in the AH last I checked. Blue goo is also an ingredient for one of the level 3 familiars, so there will be competition.
DC2.S?GmL-W-TPaPlSkfCbr|br-B-AFr--NpM-H+$-FoR+Ac+J--S--U--I-V?Q---Tc---E++Df+
Oooh~ I know this is a bit old and I'm just awkwardly butting into this, But eh.
I haven't been here the longest time, and the second I saw the mask I went on an utterly pointless search to find it whoops
STILL, That Birdskull 'n goggle trick is enough for me for now •^• I thank thee for mentioning it
Still need the real one, though ;3;
Oooh~ I know this is a bit old and I'm just awkwardly butting into this, But eh.
I haven't been here the longest time, and the second I saw the mask I went on an utterly pointless search to find it whoops
STILL, That Birdskull 'n goggle trick is enough for me for now •^• I thank thee for mentioning it
Still need the real one, though ;3;
rrqfis.png
1 2 3 4 5