Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] XXY RARE IMP
1 2 3
If I could afford this I'd so take her..
If I could afford this I'd so take her..
bwuGGyS.png
@Tedium

I hope you have a good trip tomorrow! c:
@Tedium

I hope you have a good trip tomorrow! c:
@tedium @WitchoftheWaste

310,000t
@tedium @WitchoftheWaste

310,000t
@salander @tedium 350,000
@salander @tedium 350,000
Last Day! Auction will end at 23:59 server time!

Edit: I wrote an error that this auction would end at 11:59 when I meant 23:59. Apologies about that.
Last Day! Auction will end at 23:59 server time!

Edit: I wrote an error that this auction would end at 11:59 when I meant 23:59. Apologies about that.
Chibi Human Gijinkas/OCs || Art Instagram
@Tedium I won't be able to stay awake at that time) S-ssugar.. :)
Nevermind, 370,000
@Tedium I won't be able to stay awake at that time) S-ssugar.. :)
Nevermind, 370,000
if I bought your dragon keep calm I'll turn it tundra (or gaoler tundra)
edit: it ens midnight FR time? I've counted my hours, nope, I'll actually get up just in time for it. I take it back, I'll be awake then ^_^
edit: it ens midnight FR time? I've counted my hours, nope, I'll actually get up just in time for it. I take it back, I'll be awake then ^_^
if I bought your dragon keep calm I'll turn it tundra (or gaoler tundra)
@Rausten
Pinging you as someone has bid higher than you and editing posts no longer notifies people of being pinged.

@MrGold
:) I'm glad to hear it. Since I'm speaking to you on here, I'll answer your question on here as well. I won't be accepting apparel payment. As for payment plans, I won't be accepting that either as I don't think that would be fair to other bidders. Gems, however, are the only alternative to treasure and can be paid in mix with it.
@Rausten
Pinging you as someone has bid higher than you and editing posts no longer notifies people of being pinged.

@MrGold
:) I'm glad to hear it. Since I'm speaking to you on here, I'll answer your question on here as well. I won't be accepting apparel payment. As for payment plans, I won't be accepting that either as I don't think that would be fair to other bidders. Gems, however, are the only alternative to treasure and can be paid in mix with it.
Chibi Human Gijinkas/OCs || Art Instagram
@tedium @mrgold 400,000
@tedium @mrgold 400,000
@tedium just wondering if the auction is over or?? You said 11:59 server time right
@tedium just wondering if the auction is over or?? You said 11:59 server time right
1 2 3