Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] apparel, BBB, swipp+ [W] SHROOMS
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27
@Curio
Illuminated Sash is 300 Immaculate Tablets, and yes I would. If you can tell me how many tablets you can trade I can tell you the treasure difference.
@Curio
Illuminated Sash is 300 Immaculate Tablets, and yes I would. If you can tell me how many tablets you can trade I can tell you the treasure difference.
@Mary How many tablets for the Grey Wolf Cape, Pearl Earrings, and Ruby Wing Loop?
@Mary How many tablets for the Grey Wolf Cape, Pearl Earrings, and Ruby Wing Loop?
@Ulta
175 total.
@Ulta
175 total.
@Mary I'll send 175 over then!
@Mary I'll send 175 over then!
@Ulta
Sure!
@Ulta
Sure!
@ThreeFeline @flamingcakes No clue if you guys are still interested in trading Immaculate Tablets for some of my stuff, but here's my selection. I have plenty more unlisted TD stuff. [center][img]http://i.gyazo.com/8256de5cd3ab90a6f40e3d827df246d2.png[/img][/center]
@ThreeFeline @flamingcakes
No clue if you guys are still interested in trading Immaculate Tablets for some of my stuff, but here's my selection. I have plenty more unlisted TD stuff.
8256de5cd3ab90a6f40e3d827df246d2.png
@gunslinger
Hello! The festival is almost over, so I was wondering when you'd feel prepared to send over the tablets + t/g for the Adornments.
@gunslinger
Hello! The festival is almost over, so I was wondering when you'd feel prepared to send over the tablets + t/g for the Adornments.
@mary
Ahaha! I was just actually here doing the math! I can send you 275 (220k) + 98k for them!
@mary
Ahaha! I was just actually here doing the math! I can send you 275 (220k) + 98k for them!
@mary Sorry for the double post, I just don't want it to be missed. Were you interested in any of the festival chests for trade? I'm not sure if you're also grinding the coli on your own, but I have a couple spares I could trade in for value.
@mary Sorry for the double post, I just don't want it to be missed. Were you interested in any of the festival chests for trade? I'm not sure if you're also grinding the coli on your own, but I have a couple spares I could trade in for value.
@gunslinger

Definitely interested in festival chests. I already have Nightshatter. What spares do you have?
@gunslinger

Definitely interested in festival chests. I already have Nightshatter. What spares do you have?
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27