Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 3
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 183 184
[item=venomspite invader] [b]Name:[/b] Venomspite Invader [b]Description:[/b] A single sting can be deadly, but it's safe to eat. Probably. Get to a healer if you feel light-headed after eating. [item=engaging still life] [b]Name:[/b] Engaging Still Life [b]Description:[/b] More like "Belongs in the trash"! [item=starfall blossom] [b]Name:[/b] Starfall Blossom [b]Description:[/b] Considered a delicacy by Arcane dragons, those less used to the magical energies contained within may experience strange side effects upon consumption.
Venomspite Invader
Name: Venomspite Invader
Description: A single sting can be deadly, but it's safe to eat. Probably. Get to a healer if you feel light-headed after eating.

Engaging Still Life
Name: Engaging Still Life
Description: More like "Belongs in the trash"!

Starfall Blossom
Name: Starfall Blossom
Description: Considered a delicacy by Arcane dragons, those less used to the magical energies contained within may experience strange side effects upon consumption.
nhknpyA.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/11288.png[/img] Name: Game Fowl Caption: Some dragons accuse this rooster of playing dirty. Others just quit complaining and eat it. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/11293.png[/img] Name: Glowing Tail Caption: Simply snap and shake, and it lights up! These are a popular item at wild parties. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/11299.png[/img] Name: Pickaxe Caption: You have my axe! Er, pickaxe, that is.
11288.png
Name: Game Fowl
Caption: Some dragons accuse this rooster of playing dirty. Others just quit complaining and eat it.

11293.png
Name: Glowing Tail
Caption: Simply snap and shake, and it lights up! These are a popular item at wild parties.

11299.png
Name: Pickaxe
Caption: You have my axe! Er, pickaxe, that is.
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/11288.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Game Fowl [b]Description:[/b] An ordinary fowl. There is absolutely nothing suspect about this bird. No, really, it's just a run of the mill game fowl. We promise.
11288.png
Description: An ordinary fowl. There is absolutely nothing suspect about this bird. No, really, it's just a run of the mill game fowl. We promise.
Xe/Xir/Xirs pronouns
[item=glowing tail] Name: Glowing Tail Description: Ew, it's still moving! [item=bioluminescent tail] Name: Bioluminescent Tail Description: The tail of a Citrine Cave Jewel. It seems it fell off when you grabbed it. [item=unfinished painting] Name: Unfinished Painting Description: It looks like someone got bored and threw it away.
Glowing Tail
Description: Ew, it's still moving!

Bioluminescent Tail
Name: Bioluminescent Tail
Description: The tail of a Citrine Cave Jewel. It seems it fell off when you grabbed it.

Unfinished Painting
Name: Unfinished Painting
Description: It looks like someone got bored and threw it away.
Qc0Ao.gifSAmKk.gifgBk3v.gif0cJ8I.gifBDa9F.gifPbZgD.gif
[item=Glowing Tail] [b]Glowing Tail:[/b] The Emerald Cave Jewel this fell off of is still laughing because you fell for his "Pull my tail!" joke.
Glowing Tail

Glowing Tail: The Emerald Cave Jewel this fell off of is still laughing because you fell for his "Pull my tail!" joke.
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/11297.png[/img] [b]Name[/b]: Unfinished Painting [b]Description[/b]: Worth roughly 500 words. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/11299.png[/img] [b]Name[/b]: Pickaxe [b]Description[/b]: Any dragon can mine for gold, but a clever one will sell these instead. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/11285.png[/img] [b]Name[/b]: Citrus Lionfish [b]Description[/b]: While they make a tasty snack and a great improvement on any dragon's breath, often these fish are also used to make wood polish.

11297.png

Name: Unfinished Painting
Description: Worth roughly 500 words.

11299.png

Name: Pickaxe
Description: Any dragon can mine for gold, but a clever one will sell these instead.

11285.png

Name: Citrus Lionfish
Description: While they make a tasty snack and a great improvement on any dragon's breath, often these fish are also used to make wood polish.
[item=rusty pickaxe] [b]Name:[/b] Rusty Pickaxe [b]Description:[/b] This old tool has been through quite a lot. Mostly rocks, but still... a lot. [item=game fowl] [b]Name:[/b] Game Fowl [b]Description:[/b] What goes "cawk-a-doodle-CHOMP?" This dragon's dinner. [item=shale sliver] [b]Name:[/b] Shale Sliver [b]Description:[/b] Unfortunately, a sliver of shale isn't quite as valuable as a sale of silver.
Rusty Pickaxe
Name: Rusty Pickaxe
Description: This old tool has been through quite a lot. Mostly rocks, but still... a lot.

Game Fowl
Description: What goes "cawk-a-doodle-CHOMP?" This dragon's dinner.

Shale Sliver
Name: Shale Sliver
Description: Unfortunately, a sliver of shale isn't quite as valuable as a sale of silver.
JtM6Nxr.png
[item=venomspite invader] [b]Name:[/b] Venomspite Invader [b]Caption:[/b][i] One part venom, one part seething hatred.[/i] [item=spoiled landscape] [b]Name:[/b] Spoiled Landscape [b]Caption:[/b][i] And there was no beauty... There was only destruction.[/i] [item=rusty pickaxe] [b]Name:[/b] Rusty Pickaxe [b]Caption:[/b][i] Well this wouldn't be much use.[/i]
Venomspite Invader
Name: Venomspite Invader
Caption: One part venom, one part seething hatred.

Spoiled Landscape
Name: Spoiled Landscape
Caption: And there was no beauty... There was only destruction.

Rusty Pickaxe
Name: Rusty Pickaxe
Caption: Well this wouldn't be much use.
UUJDQlO.gif
ping for my attention

I am 2 hours ahead of server
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.png
[quote][item=Forestpath Rooster] [b]Name[/b]: Forestpath Rooster [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Bwok Bwok Bwok...BWA-AK![/i][/quote] [quote][item=Shale Sliver] [b]Name[/b]: Shale Sliver [b]Caption:[/b] [i]If you look hard enough you might find a fossilized something. No kidding.[/i][/quote] [quote][item=Glowing Tail] [b]Name[/b]: Glowing Tail [b]Caption:[/b] [i]When they try to get at you, drop it like it's hot.[/i][/quote]
Quote:
Forestpath Rooster
Name: Forestpath Rooster
Caption: Bwok Bwok Bwok...BWA-AK!
Quote:
Shale Sliver
Name: Shale Sliver
Caption: If you look hard enough you might find a fossilized something. No kidding.
Quote:
Glowing Tail
Caption: When they try to get at you, drop it like it's hot.

88752870.png90231961.png
[quote name="Tanglewood Blossom"] [item=lume daffodil] [b]Name:[/b] Tanglewood Blossom [b]Desc: [/b]These spectral blossoms glimmer with the shadowy moonlight of the Tangled Wood. Patient dragons can harvest enough to make an interesting dye. [/quote] [quote name="Starstrand Blossom"] [item=Starfall blossom] [b]Name:[/b] Starstrand Blossom [b]Desc: [/b]These magic infused blossoms glitter subtly like infinite stars. Crafty dragons make paper from them to write down errant hopes and dreams. [/quote] [quote name="Mirrorlight Blossom"] [item=daffodil] [b]Name:[/b] Mirrorlight Blossom [b]Desc: [/b]These mirror-like blossoms glisten under the shining light of the sun. Resourceful dragons line their lairs with them to reflect light like beautiful natural lanterns. [/quote] [size=1]@TheBelfryDoll pinging myself so I don't lose this post[/size]
Tanglewood Blossom wrote:
Lume Daffodil
Name: Tanglewood Blossom
Desc: These spectral blossoms glimmer with the shadowy moonlight of the Tangled Wood. Patient dragons can harvest enough to make an interesting dye.
Starstrand Blossom wrote:
Starfall Blossom
Name: Starstrand Blossom
Desc: These magic infused blossoms glitter subtly like infinite stars. Crafty dragons make paper from them to write down errant hopes and dreams.
Mirrorlight Blossom wrote:
Daffodil
Name: Mirrorlight Blossom
Desc: These mirror-like blossoms glisten under the shining light of the sun. Resourceful dragons line their lairs with them to reflect light like beautiful natural lanterns.

@TheBelfryDoll pinging myself so I don't lose this post
jvJ9Joq.pngBauFMGV.pngHS9WdLn.pngwLeiNpB.pngNsrno4k.pngQOx5NTg.pngEaNEaHy.png2vIc9Zg.png
Neki
TIME||FR+3
ON||OFF||IN COLI
Glory to the Dreamers
Books will eventually be links

JQZ5qN1.png
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 183 184