Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] GEMS! 1:140 (-OFFLINE-) Sold out!
1 2 3 4
@EisenDragoon

@Ganemi

Sure! Just send me a mail with the treasure and how many gems you need so I can keep track!
@EisenDragoon

@Ganemi

Sure! Just send me a mail with the treasure and how many gems you need so I can keep track!
@Fruke

No prob, I think I had my conversion backwards, it's now fixed
@Fruke

No prob, I think I had my conversion backwards, it's now fixed
@Ganemi

@EisenDragoon

Sent! Thanks guys!
@Ganemi

@EisenDragoon

Sent! Thanks guys!
Recommending this thread, everyone. Everything went fast and without any problems.
Thank you, @Iceshard !
Recommending this thread, everyone. Everything went fast and without any problems.
Thank you, @Iceshard !
@Ganemi

Thanks for the trusting review! :3
@Ganemi

Thanks for the trusting review! :3
@Iceshard
*coughs* I'd like to buy another bunch of gems, this time 700 gems for 98000 treasure.
I'm sorry I didn't buy them in the first round, but I don't seem to have any luck with those darn scatterscrolls...
@Iceshard
*coughs* I'd like to buy another bunch of gems, this time 700 gems for 98000 treasure.
I'm sorry I didn't buy them in the first round, but I don't seem to have any luck with those darn scatterscrolls...
@Ganemi

Of course!
@Ganemi

Of course!
@Ganemi

Sent. Hope you have better luck this time around! I know people who've hit the jackpot with one....others who've done it 6 times and still uggoness. :(
@Ganemi

Sent. Hope you have better luck this time around! I know people who've hit the jackpot with one....others who've done it 6 times and still uggoness. :(
@Iceshard
Yeah, it's a gamble, those dice on the icon are more than fitting.
Thanks for your business!

P.S. I quit after 4 scrolls for now, nothing good yet but I'll keep trying in the future. Poor Feyo, lol.
@Iceshard
Yeah, it's a gamble, those dice on the icon are more than fitting.
Thanks for your business!

P.S. I quit after 4 scrolls for now, nothing good yet but I'll keep trying in the future. Poor Feyo, lol.
@Ganemi

*cringe* Eesh..Violet/Emerald/Purple. Well i'm sure he's perfect for someone! But not quite there yet for you!
@Ganemi

*cringe* Eesh..Violet/Emerald/Purple. Well i'm sure he's perfect for someone! But not quite there yet for you!
1 2 3 4