Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | not your average clans... (private Rpg)
1 2 3
@ParadiseRain
@Khanna

Rose sighed boredly, looking around.
@ParadiseRain
@Khanna

Rose sighed boredly, looking around.
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo6_100.png
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo1_500.gif
Archer tilted his head, seeing a black and gold dragon looking pretty bored. "Who are you?" he asked curiously. They had purple eyes... maybe they belonged to the clan he was from...

Archer tilted his head, seeing a black and gold dragon looking pretty bored. "Who are you?" he asked curiously. They had purple eyes... maybe they belonged to the clan he was from...

oh whoops!
@ParadiseRain
@SpiralingFire
oh whoops!
@ParadiseRain
@SpiralingFire
@Khanna
@ParadiseRain

Rose's head snapped over to look at the dragon that she had somehow missed in her scan of her surroundings, her wings subconsciously doing a cautious flap. "Nobody you need to know." She replied slowly.
@Khanna
@ParadiseRain

Rose's head snapped over to look at the dragon that she had somehow missed in her scan of her surroundings, her wings subconsciously doing a cautious flap. "Nobody you need to know." She replied slowly.
Archer recoiled slightly at the response. He flapped his green wings again and made a small huffing noise. "Sorry, didn't mean to disturb you. I thought you were new to my old clan." he said, not too edgy or hostile or anything.
@ParadiseRain
@SpiralingFire
Archer recoiled slightly at the response. He flapped his green wings again and made a small huffing noise. "Sorry, didn't mean to disturb you. I thought you were new to my old clan." he said, not too edgy or hostile or anything.
@ParadiseRain
@SpiralingFire
Rose narrowed her deep purple eyes and tucked her wings in. "Hmm. It's okay, I guess." She replied, the edge to her voice softening just a bit.
Rose narrowed her deep purple eyes and tucked her wings in. "Hmm. It's okay, I guess." She replied, the edge to her voice softening just a bit.
*pretends I didn't forget*
@Khanna
@ParadiseRain
*pretends I didn't forget*
@Khanna
@ParadiseRain
@SpiralingFire
@ParadiseRain
((XD Nice ,Gold))

Archer fluttered his wings a bit, giving a bit of a smile. "I'm Archer. You are?"
@SpiralingFire
@ParadiseRain
((XD Nice ,Gold))

Archer fluttered his wings a bit, giving a bit of a smile. "I'm Archer. You are?"
@Khanna
@ParadiseRain
"My name is Rose." Rose said.
@Khanna
@ParadiseRain
"My name is Rose." Rose said.
@SpiralingFire
@ParadiseRain

Archer nodded and flapped his wings a bit just to stretch them. "Rose. Ok. Where's your clan? or are you with Halphas?"
@SpiralingFire
@ParadiseRain

Archer nodded and flapped his wings a bit just to stretch them. "Rose. Ok. Where's your clan? or are you with Halphas?"
1 2 3