Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | free gijinkas! (closed)
1 2 3 4 5
@juyoung
YAUS omg PHASE 4 it's COMING
have you seen phase 4 murdoc oh god my life is over
but anyway yes this is still open ^^'

@dragondawn
yes! she's super cool and i have ideas already 8D
I'll add ya to the list
@juyoung
YAUS omg PHASE 4 it's COMING
have you seen phase 4 murdoc oh god my life is over
but anyway yes this is still open ^^'

@dragondawn
yes! she's super cool and i have ideas already 8D
I'll add ya to the list
@longview OHMYGOD I KNOWWWW BUT NOODLE MAN NOODLE I'M CRYING THIS IS A TOTAL REVOLUTION
ahh i'd love art please! any of my dergs up to/including fei are for your freedom~
please feel free to let your creativity flow and do what you want - i only have basic bios and guidelines ^ ^
do you have an art shop btw? i'd love to do an art trade
@longview OHMYGOD I KNOWWWW BUT NOODLE MAN NOODLE I'M CRYING THIS IS A TOTAL REVOLUTION
ahh i'd love art please! any of my dergs up to/including fei are for your freedom~
please feel free to let your creativity flow and do what you want - i only have basic bios and guidelines ^ ^
do you have an art shop btw? i'd love to do an art trade
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@longview
Many thanks! Feel free to use the art as an example in the future!
@longview
Many thanks! Feel free to use the art as an example in the future!
tumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o2_100.gifaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Dawn

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png They/Them

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png FR+0
tumblr_pq070tye9g1y721g1o1_250.pnga DragonDawn.gifa tumblr_pq06kozTR71y721g1o2_250.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4846296] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48463/4846296_350.png[/img] [/url] This is so cool! Could you maybe do my girl Winterblossom here? I'm not sure what sort of info you want on her, but she's a bubbly free spirit, and an ambassador of sorts to a nature clan.. If you need to know anything else I'd gladly tell you more..@longview

4846296_350.png

This is so cool! Could you maybe do my girl Winterblossom here? I'm not sure what sort of info you want on her, but she's a bubbly free spirit, and an ambassador of sorts to a nature clan..
If you need to know anything else I'd gladly tell you more..@longview
@longview

Could I have one drawn?
@longview

Could I have one drawn?
Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@silverwraith and @frailty
oh bruh man i was only gonna do three..
buuttt i'll do both of yours. i might have to draw them tomorrow, though, if you guys are ok with that? and Winterblossom is so pretty silver o:

@juyoung
NOODLE omg she's all grown up im cry
and yes i'll do one! I'm thinkin muun since he's super pretty, hahah
and I don't have an art shop, i just joined recently :/ i'm thinking maybe I'll make one after i figure out how everything works on this site 8)

@silverwraith and @frailty
oh bruh man i was only gonna do three..
buuttt i'll do both of yours. i might have to draw them tomorrow, though, if you guys are ok with that? and Winterblossom is so pretty silver o:

@juyoung
NOODLE omg she's all grown up im cry
and yes i'll do one! I'm thinkin muun since he's super pretty, hahah
and I don't have an art shop, i just joined recently :/ i'm thinking maybe I'll make one after i figure out how everything works on this site 8)

@longview

Ack, I dont wanna overexert you, you dont have to draw mine
@longview

Ack, I dont wanna overexert you, you dont have to draw mine
Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@longview oh jeez I'm so sorry. I saw gijinkas and completely missed the closed bit of the title..you don't have to if you don't have the time. Thanks so much! She's my baby. C:
@longview oh jeez I'm so sorry. I saw gijinkas and completely missed the closed bit of the title..you don't have to if you don't have the time. Thanks so much! She's my baby. C:
@frailty
nonono i want to its ok! its totally fine i need practice!

@silverwraith
nono its totally fine, i didn't put closed in the title until after you posted so it's my fault hahah
@frailty
nonono i want to its ok! its totally fine i need practice!

@silverwraith
nono its totally fine, i didn't put closed in the title until after you posted so it's my fault hahah
[img]http://i.imgur.com/oGbMdKg.png[/img] Alright @derp here's yours c: sorry if i ping you too much oh gosh sorry if i ping anyone too much i'm still learning anyway here they are i hope you like it!! sorry if I made them to masculine or feminine, i assumed you meant she was a trans girl but i was confused by the he/him pronouns so ?? i hope i got it right hahah
oGbMdKg.png

Alright @derp here's yours c:
sorry if i ping you too much oh gosh
sorry if i ping anyone too much i'm still learning
anyway here they are i hope you like it!! sorry if I made them to masculine or feminine, i assumed you meant she was a trans girl but i was confused by the he/him pronouns so ??
i hope i got it right hahah
1 2 3 4 5