Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Dragon Giveaway!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@PixelatedVoid I'm sorry but as I said at the top of my first post the raffle is closed. I have dragons I'm giving away in the second one but the raffle itself is over. :( But welcome to FR and dragons are pretty amazing, aren't they? :)

@kuroshitsujis I do have that dragon left! :D I'll send a CR your way in a moment with him!
@PixelatedVoid I'm sorry but as I said at the top of my first post the raffle is closed. I have dragons I'm giving away in the second one but the raffle itself is over. :( But welcome to FR and dragons are pretty amazing, aren't they? :)

@kuroshitsujis I do have that dragon left! :D I'll send a CR your way in a moment with him!
@Amavia The dragons are really unique! I'm sorry that I sent a post when it was over, I didn't know;;
@Amavia The dragons are really unique! I'm sorry that I sent a post when it was over, I didn't know;;
@PixelatedVoid It's fine! I'm just sorry the raffle was already closed so you couldn't enter! :(
@PixelatedVoid It's fine! I'm just sorry the raffle was already closed so you couldn't enter! :(
@amavia thanks so much hes lovely i'll take good care of him :3
@amavia thanks so much hes lovely i'll take good care of him :3
H1kd2Y3.png
@amavia Darn I missed the raffle but may I get this little dragon if you have him? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/57330/5732995_350.png[/img]
@amavia

Darn I missed the raffle but may I get this little dragon if you have him?

5732995_350.png

posbanner2_zpssjibp7f1.png
eZ5CPeG.gif
shadow_ani.gif
@ArbitraryAoi You sure can! I'll send a CR your way!

There is only one dragon left but if anyone wants it please let me know!
@ArbitraryAoi You sure can! I'll send a CR your way!

There is only one dragon left but if anyone wants it please let me know!
Amazing thank you soo much!
Amazing thank you soo much!

posbanner2_zpssjibp7f1.png
eZ5CPeG.gif
shadow_ani.gif
May i please have it?
The leftover dragon, I mean, since i missed the raffle.
May i please have it?
The leftover dragon, I mean, since i missed the raffle.
@CryptoMynd CR Sent! Thanks for taking that last one! :)
@CryptoMynd CR Sent! Thanks for taking that last one! :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11