Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Nest renter not responding?
So this isn't a technical issue, but I recently lent out a nest to someone, and when the babies hatched, I sent them a mail to let them know. They didn't respond for three days, but I could tell they weren't logging on because their dragons hadn't been fed. Yesterday I checked their profile and their dragons were full of energy, so I resent the mail but they still didn't respond. The parents have been in my lair for 9 days now and the babies 4 days, there's 5 total and I really need the lair space. Is it normal to expect the nester to hold them til they are grown or RTB? Why haven't they responded?
So this isn't a technical issue, but I recently lent out a nest to someone, and when the babies hatched, I sent them a mail to let them know. They didn't respond for three days, but I could tell they weren't logging on because their dragons hadn't been fed. Yesterday I checked their profile and their dragons were full of energy, so I resent the mail but they still didn't respond. The parents have been in my lair for 9 days now and the babies 4 days, there's 5 total and I really need the lair space. Is it normal to expect the nester to hold them til they are grown or RTB? Why haven't they responded?
Water-banner_zps6a0adf87.gif
The specifics of a nest rental depend on deal to deal, but usually one does not hold any dragon past the hatch date.

Personally, if they don't respond soon, I'd just sell off or exalt the dragons. It's their responsibility to make sure they get their dragons out of your lair in a timely fashion, and if they can't do that, they shouldn't be renting a nest. It's not like it was a surprise, dragons hatch in five days, every time.
The specifics of a nest rental depend on deal to deal, but usually one does not hold any dragon past the hatch date.

Personally, if they don't respond soon, I'd just sell off or exalt the dragons. It's their responsibility to make sure they get their dragons out of your lair in a timely fashion, and if they can't do that, they shouldn't be renting a nest. It's not like it was a surprise, dragons hatch in five days, every time.
@Loelya Personally I'd send one last mail to let them know that you're going to be selling/exalting the babies, whatever you prefer, the next day and then just do it if they still don't answer. I mean, yeah it's extremely rude to just blow you off but at least that way they have fair warning that you will not be holding these dragons anymore, and if they still don't get back to you, well then tough luck.
@Loelya Personally I'd send one last mail to let them know that you're going to be selling/exalting the babies, whatever you prefer, the next day and then just do it if they still don't answer. I mean, yeah it's extremely rude to just blow you off but at least that way they have fair warning that you will not be holding these dragons anymore, and if they still don't get back to you, well then tough luck.
@OmakeLady @WickedRoses

Thank you for the input! I will send them one final mail to let them know that I won't hold the babies much longer and they need to make sure they accept them back into their lair.
@OmakeLady @WickedRoses

Thank you for the input! I will send them one final mail to let them know that I won't hold the babies much longer and they need to make sure they accept them back into their lair.
Water-banner_zps6a0adf87.gif