Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | All gone!
Hatchlings all sold!
Hatchlings all sold!
I keep on closing this thread, so -- @Mayfair
Now I won't lose it!
I keep on closing this thread, so -- @Mayfair
Now I won't lose it!
@Mayfair Oh, may I have your pretty mirror with the rosy gems? She's gorgeous!

E: Or since the user below me asked for her, maybe I could have the mirror above with the royal gems?
@Mayfair Oh, may I have your pretty mirror with the rosy gems? She's gorgeous!

E: Or since the user below me asked for her, maybe I could have the mirror above with the royal gems?
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
Hello there, may I ask if #6 is still available?
Hello there, may I ask if #6 is still available?
@Hollyshark, you can have the Mirror you originally wanted since you posted first, or you are welcome to the other instead, your choice!

@Talythia, someone posted before you to request that dragon, but if she ends up choosing a different dragon instead, I'll send her to you!
@Hollyshark, you can have the Mirror you originally wanted since you posted first, or you are welcome to the other instead, your choice!

@Talythia, someone posted before you to request that dragon, but if she ends up choosing a different dragon instead, I'll send her to you!
@Mayfair Eeehhh, I think I'll have the other one. I'd rather not disappoint another new player.
@Mayfair Eeehhh, I think I'll have the other one. I'd rather not disappoint another new player.
Ollie | he/him
@Hollyshark That's very kind of you! I'll send her to you. If you like, I can ping you the next time I hatch a similar dragon?

@Talythia You're in luck, your dragon is available after all!

Thanks to both of you, dragons incoming! ^_^
@Hollyshark That's very kind of you! I'll send her to you. If you like, I can ping you the next time I hatch a similar dragon?

@Talythia You're in luck, your dragon is available after all!

Thanks to both of you, dragons incoming! ^_^
Thank-you very much, both @Hollyshark and @Mayfair ! Am I correct in thinking I should start a trade with you via the Crossroads?

Edit: Ah, I was semi-correct. Thank you very much again =D
Thank-you very much, both @Hollyshark and @Mayfair ! Am I correct in thinking I should start a trade with you via the Crossroads?

Edit: Ah, I was semi-correct. Thank you very much again =D
@Mayfair I don't want to make any more trouble for you. @___@ But thank you for freeing your babies to us! <3
@Mayfair I don't want to make any more trouble for you. @___@ But thank you for freeing your babies to us! <3
Ollie | he/him
@Talythia That is what you usually would do, I already sent it though, so enjoy your new dragon!

@Hollyshark It's really been no trouble at all, but you're very welcome for the babies! ^_^
@Talythia That is what you usually would do, I already sent it though, so enjoy your new dragon!

@Hollyshark It's really been no trouble at all, but you're very welcome for the babies! ^_^