Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Much art with SPRITES
1 2
@vortex Idk if you'd be interested in my art or not (don't have a whole lot of critter/dragony stuff but there are a few examples in my shop). If you're interested I'd be willing to do sketches for free until we could come up with something you like that you'd want completed. :3 Just lemme know~
@vortex Idk if you'd be interested in my art or not (don't have a whole lot of critter/dragony stuff but there are a few examples in my shop). If you're interested I'd be willing to do sketches for free until we could come up with something you like that you'd want completed. :3 Just lemme know~
banner_artshop2.png
@vortex
I'm very interested in the Light Sprite, Wind sprite, and Lightning Sprite
I can offer paintings like this
(I also do fullbodies)
Pixels like this
Full body Lined, colored, and shaded like this
Chibis like this
inked pictures like this *edit* This can be mailed to you btw!! I have waaaay more examples of ink pictures, including ones of dragons if you're interested!
If you're interested in my art, we can work out a deal on how much art you would like!
You can look through my DA for more examples! Thank you for looking :)
@vortex
I'm very interested in the Light Sprite, Wind sprite, and Lightning Sprite
I can offer paintings like this
(I also do fullbodies)
Pixels like this
Full body Lined, colored, and shaded like this
Chibis like this
inked pictures like this *edit* This can be mailed to you btw!! I have waaaay more examples of ink pictures, including ones of dragons if you're interested!
If you're interested in my art, we can work out a deal on how much art you would like!
You can look through my DA for more examples! Thank you for looking :)
TvhLm9X.png
♥♥♥ I love cute girls ♥♥♥
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
|Art Shoppe|Gijinka Shop|Tumblr|Toyhouse|
Pk3djBI.png
@Vortex oooh a friend told me about this yep yep yep :^O

UH LESSE I drew dragons for p much all of my senior year in high school s o im pretty confident in how they look when i doodle them, y ou can see the specific 'concentration' images here

aaand for other examples of my artwork ie; more recent, you can go here and here

as for a reference sheet... I mean I can do that, as i did one for a pony OC here b ut it was v tedious to do tbh, but i could possibly do it again!

as for sprites, I'd be down with any of them TBH. :^)
@Vortex oooh a friend told me about this yep yep yep :^O

UH LESSE I drew dragons for p much all of my senior year in high school s o im pretty confident in how they look when i doodle them, y ou can see the specific 'concentration' images here

aaand for other examples of my artwork ie; more recent, you can go here and here

as for a reference sheet... I mean I can do that, as i did one for a pony OC here b ut it was v tedious to do tbh, but i could possibly do it again!

as for sprites, I'd be down with any of them TBH. :^)
@Vortex

i can do art of your fox OC if you want?

my chibi shop is in my signature and here are my other styles

here
@Vortex

i can do art of your fox OC if you want?

my chibi shop is in my signature and here are my other styles

here
Tag Shop and Off-site trading
1 2