Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Finished! Take My Dragons! Trade and Sell
1 2 3
@BoldlyTolkien

Ah yes, I was trying to fix that and ended up deleting my post somehow . My apologies.
She is very lovely, you're right.

Thank you very much!
@BoldlyTolkien

Ah yes, I was trying to fix that and ended up deleting my post somehow . My apologies.
She is very lovely, you're right.

Thank you very much!
ER MER GERD! @BoldlyTolkien
ElfFriend MUST be my friend!
What are you thinking? 13k?
I really have no clue!
ER MER GERD! @BoldlyTolkien
ElfFriend MUST be my friend!
What are you thinking? 13k?
I really have no clue!
snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.pngtumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png2kxSxyM3.giftumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngsnowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@BoldlyTolkien

I'm going to have to send over one form of payment {I'm going to send 8 gems and request 1 back so the trade works} and then start another crossroads for the treasure and the dragon >> it's not letting me submit gems and treasure at the same time.

I don't think our trade is going to work out. Is there any different way you know for me to get the gems/treasure to you and the dragon to me?
@BoldlyTolkien

I'm going to have to send over one form of payment {I'm going to send 8 gems and request 1 back so the trade works} and then start another crossroads for the treasure and the dragon >> it's not letting me submit gems and treasure at the same time.

I don't think our trade is going to work out. Is there any different way you know for me to get the gems/treasure to you and the dragon to me?
@MrBaconator It looked like you got Elffriend, right? Sorry. I didn't see you message before bed..

@FridayWolf13 just send a crossroads for the dragon with the treasure then message me the gems if you like. That should work.
@MrBaconator It looked like you got Elffriend, right? Sorry. I didn't see you message before bed..

@FridayWolf13 just send a crossroads for the dragon with the treasure then message me the gems if you like. That should work.
@BoldlyTolkien ~ Alright then . Thank you! {I'm still a but new here so I didn't know I could do that, hah. I'll send the gems next since I just sent the trade}.
@BoldlyTolkien ~ Alright then . Thank you! {I'm still a but new here so I didn't know I could do that, hah. I'll send the gems next since I just sent the trade}.
@FridayWolf13 Don't worry. I've been here since october and there are still things I'm figuring out. :) You should have Sindar now. Enjoy! :)
@FridayWolf13 Don't worry. I've been here since october and there are still things I'm figuring out. :) You should have Sindar now. Enjoy! :)
@BoldlyTolkien

I absolutely love GlitteringCaves, and I'm desperate for them, but I joined in the June registration window so the max price I could pay without going completely broke would be 7k or 8k in treasure, but I'm worried it won't be enough. Could we work something out? I could give you a hatchling too, and I promise I won't exalt them or anything. Thank you :)

PS: They'd be going to a good home, I swear
@BoldlyTolkien

I absolutely love GlitteringCaves, and I'm desperate for them, but I joined in the June registration window so the max price I could pay without going completely broke would be 7k or 8k in treasure, but I'm worried it won't be enough. Could we work something out? I could give you a hatchling too, and I promise I won't exalt them or anything. Thank you :)

PS: They'd be going to a good home, I swear
ZTu6k6.pngGKkegK.png
@MidnightBlossom Sure! We can figure something out. I took Glitteringcaves off auction so he's not going anywhere. What if we say 8k and I get first choice out of a hatchling nest? If you have a different idea just tell me. I'm open to pretty much anything.
@MidnightBlossom Sure! We can figure something out. I took Glitteringcaves off auction so he's not going anywhere. What if we say 8k and I get first choice out of a hatchling nest? If you have a different idea just tell me. I'm open to pretty much anything.
@BoldlyTolkien Thank you so much! Is it OK if you choose one of the following hatchlings? (I have one more but I really really want to keep him, sorry) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141775/14177434_350.png[/img] Softstrike Tundra Male Rose Basic/Grey Basic/Blood Basic [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142094/14209388_350.png[/img] Brightscale Guardian Female Tangerine Basic/Midnight Basic/Carmine Basic [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142094/14209386_350.png[/img] Screech Fae Male Forest Basic/Black Basic/Pink Basic
@BoldlyTolkien

Thank you so much! Is it OK if you choose one of the following hatchlings? (I have one more but I really really want to keep him, sorry)

14177434_350.png
Softstrike
Tundra Male
Rose Basic/Grey Basic/Blood Basic

14209388_350.png
Brightscale
Guardian Female
Tangerine Basic/Midnight Basic/Carmine Basic

14209386_350.png
Screech
Fae Male
Forest Basic/Black Basic/Pink Basic

ZTu6k6.pngGKkegK.png
@BoldlyTolkien

I'll send you a CR offer with the treasure, and you can choose the hatchling you want. I'll CR that to you as well.
@BoldlyTolkien

I'll send you a CR offer with the treasure, and you can choose the hatchling you want. I'll CR that to you as well.
ZTu6k6.pngGKkegK.png
1 2 3