Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1x1 RP Partners
I tend not to be terribly picky when it comes to partners, and because of that, I hardly have any guidelines.

I'm looking for FR threads, as this site is FR. If I wanted threads in a different fandom I'd look elsewhere, so please don't come to me asking for a Pokemon roleplay.

I have plenty of dragons to choose from, so I will use whoever I deem most suited for the particular thread (though Lacerta is a personal favorite.)

I'm looking for a partner who won't suddenly drop off the face of Sorneith without warning (which has happened to me multiple times on here.)

As far as quality and length, I just need to be able to 1. understand what you're trying to convey and 2. get decent muse for a reply back--preferably more than one sentence.

And that's it! Just throw your cute dergs at mine and let's see what happens!
I tend not to be terribly picky when it comes to partners, and because of that, I hardly have any guidelines.

I'm looking for FR threads, as this site is FR. If I wanted threads in a different fandom I'd look elsewhere, so please don't come to me asking for a Pokemon roleplay.

I have plenty of dragons to choose from, so I will use whoever I deem most suited for the particular thread (though Lacerta is a personal favorite.)

I'm looking for a partner who won't suddenly drop off the face of Sorneith without warning (which has happened to me multiple times on here.)

As far as quality and length, I just need to be able to 1. understand what you're trying to convey and 2. get decent muse for a reply back--preferably more than one sentence.

And that's it! Just throw your cute dergs at mine and let's see what happens!
a3c5lWN.png
*raises hand* I'm game! I'm new, but I plan to stick around for a while, if that counts for anything.

What sort of RP are you interested in doing? Clan lore stuff, meet and greets, romance things, adventure...?

Edit: Forgot to ping and Nocturne asked a good question, so.

@sumurset

I can usually post one or two times a day if we're going for more lengthy responses. If for whatever reason we get to one or two sentence replies, obviously I'm gonna go a lot faster; I'm home pretty much all day, so.
*raises hand* I'm game! I'm new, but I plan to stick around for a while, if that counts for anything.

What sort of RP are you interested in doing? Clan lore stuff, meet and greets, romance things, adventure...?

Edit: Forgot to ping and Nocturne asked a good question, so.

@sumurset

I can usually post one or two times a day if we're going for more lengthy responses. If for whatever reason we get to one or two sentence replies, obviously I'm gonna go a lot faster; I'm home pretty much all day, so.
I've got your bases covered, but I do have a question!: I tend to reply pretty slowly, in the realms of maybe ~1-3 posts a day ? I'm consistent, imo, just not in quantity. Are you okay with that, or do you prefer a partner who posts a bit more?

That, and I actually haven't roleplayed on FR before. To say my dragons aren't developed would be a pretty huge understatement. :V
I've got your bases covered, but I do have a question!: I tend to reply pretty slowly, in the realms of maybe ~1-3 posts a day ? I'm consistent, imo, just not in quantity. Are you okay with that, or do you prefer a partner who posts a bit more?

That, and I actually haven't roleplayed on FR before. To say my dragons aren't developed would be a pretty huge understatement. :V
she/they | FR +3
@Elanabekah

A little bit of everything! I'd definitely love to plot out some clan lore, but I'm ALWAYS game for romance and adventure! Honestly, I'm game for just about anything.

@Nocturne

I typically do 1-3 replies a day as well! Even though I'm between jobs right now, I tend to be a little busy, so that's my average post count daily. Sometimes, though, I do more, other times, less. It really depends. I'm not picky at all when it comes to how many times you reply a day. Heck, if it takes you a week, that's cool, as long as you let me know you haven't just abandoned the thread.

EDIT: Don't worry about underdevelopment, hun! Ya always have to start somewhere!
And to say all of mine are developed would be a flat lie. To be honest, the only girl I really have covered is Lacerta.

:)
@Elanabekah

A little bit of everything! I'd definitely love to plot out some clan lore, but I'm ALWAYS game for romance and adventure! Honestly, I'm game for just about anything.

@Nocturne

I typically do 1-3 replies a day as well! Even though I'm between jobs right now, I tend to be a little busy, so that's my average post count daily. Sometimes, though, I do more, other times, less. It really depends. I'm not picky at all when it comes to how many times you reply a day. Heck, if it takes you a week, that's cool, as long as you let me know you haven't just abandoned the thread.

EDIT: Don't worry about underdevelopment, hun! Ya always have to start somewhere!
And to say all of mine are developed would be a flat lie. To be honest, the only girl I really have covered is Lacerta.

:)
a3c5lWN.png
@sumurset
Hello! I'm interested in rping with you! I'm fairly open to anything, and I usually answer back quickly, depending on what work I have to do.
@sumurset
Hello! I'm interested in rping with you! I'm fairly open to anything, and I usually answer back quickly, depending on what work I have to do.
@sumurset
Well, if you're looking for something in the vein of adventure/romance, I'd love to do a "fairy tale" roleplay with an FR-spin. Like, say, Beauty and the Beast or Hades and Persephone, but with dragons and it takes place in Sornieth. Would you be up for something like that? :o
@sumurset
Well, if you're looking for something in the vein of adventure/romance, I'd love to do a "fairy tale" roleplay with an FR-spin. Like, say, Beauty and the Beast or Hades and Persephone, but with dragons and it takes place in Sornieth. Would you be up for something like that? :o
@sumurset

Whoops, forgot to ping last time. :0

That sounds awesome, then. In that case, I'm pretty open when it comes to plot, but some kind of adventure is always, always a good idea to me.
@sumurset

Whoops, forgot to ping last time. :0

That sounds awesome, then. In that case, I'm pretty open when it comes to plot, but some kind of adventure is always, always a good idea to me.
she/they | FR +3
@sumurset

I'm game if you're game, I'm on every day and always warn partners if I'll be gone for more than a day
@sumurset

I'm game if you're game, I'm on every day and always warn partners if I'll be gone for more than a day
@sumurset

I'm up for doing a FR rp with you :) I tend to post a paragraph minimum for responses and am usually pretty active so I can respond a lot (especially at night because I'm usually not doing things anymore). Fair warning though, this would be my first time doing a FR roleplay so none of my dragons are developed...at all x.x If you are fine with that though then I am up to it!
@sumurset

I'm up for doing a FR rp with you :) I tend to post a paragraph minimum for responses and am usually pretty active so I can respond a lot (especially at night because I'm usually not doing things anymore). Fair warning though, this would be my first time doing a FR roleplay so none of my dragons are developed...at all x.x If you are fine with that though then I am up to it!
bitsnbobs_zpsbtvri8te.png
tumblr_npyibjI28p1uvtnbto2_400.png
@BurningEmbers @Arloste @Nocturne @XenSilverQuill @ScribbleRed @Elanabekah

How about you guys just PM me and we can start plotting?
I can totally give you my Skype, too, if that would be easier for you.
@BurningEmbers @Arloste @Nocturne @XenSilverQuill @ScribbleRed @Elanabekah

How about you guys just PM me and we can start plotting?
I can totally give you my Skype, too, if that would be easier for you.
a3c5lWN.png