Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Items And Dragons For Newbies
Thank you!
Thank you!
@Mothgil May I have a tawny antlers and a red bird skull headdress please? also a celestial antelope familiar as well ^^ Thank you~
@Mothgil May I have a tawny antlers and a red bird skull headdress please? also a celestial antelope familiar as well ^^ Thank you~
]
@Mothgil

Hello! :)
May I please have Unnamed 7? It's alright if not, but either way, thank you for your generosity! :D
@Mothgil

Hello! :)
May I please have Unnamed 7? It's alright if not, but either way, thank you for your generosity! :D
@SweetEkk0 Hello ^^ Can I ask you this dragon? I really love it ^^ Thanks a lot for doing this, have a good day :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14084864] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140849/14084864_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SweetEkk0
Hello ^^ Can I ask you this dragon? I really love it ^^
Thanks a lot for doing this, have a good day :D

14084864_350.png
sw-an.gif Italian - 30 - She/Her - Deviantart 35.png
@SweetEkk0 May I have unnamed #9 please? The dark spiral. He'd go great in my lair! Thanks so much!
@SweetEkk0 May I have unnamed #9 please? The dark spiral. He'd go great in my lair! Thanks so much!
by-Joydom-FR.png
@Mothgil if it is possible, can I have the first familiar and one Tawny Antlers?:o?
@Mothgil if it is possible, can I have the first familiar and one Tawny Antlers?:o?
7HntLVS.png
@skatir Oh my goodness!! The unnamed purple Skydancer male 1 is beautiful! His light wings provide a huge contrast! May I please adopt him? I'm trying to start my lair and really love the Skydancers :3
@skatir Oh my goodness!! The unnamed purple Skydancer male 1 is beautiful! His light wings provide a huge contrast! May I please adopt him? I'm trying to start my lair and really love the Skydancers :3
@SweetEkk0 The Unnamed Skydancer 3 is so cute! Can I adopt him/her?
@SweetEkk0 The Unnamed Skydancer 3 is so cute! Can I adopt him/her?
@Kati3Azrael

I'm really sorry, but he, Ianthe, and the spiral have already been adopted. The others are still available, though, if any of them interest you.
@Kati3Azrael

I'm really sorry, but he, Ianthe, and the spiral have already been adopted. The others are still available, though, if any of them interest you.
@skatir Is the female Skydancer available? My male is feeling lonely ;)
@skatir Is the female Skydancer available? My male is feeling lonely ;)