Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Done
Okay so I've had this guy sitting in my lair for too long and he's gotta go. If you're a newbie from this last June window, feel free to just ping me if you want him! I'll send a CR, free. Just click on the dragon to see all his info. If you wish to exalt him, please name him and breed him at least once first. That's it! Welcome to FR! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13790993] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137910/13790993_350.png[/img] [/url]
Okay so I've had this guy sitting in my lair for too long and he's gotta go. If you're a newbie from this last June window, feel free to just ping me if you want him! I'll send a CR, free. Just click on the dragon to see all his info. If you wish to exalt him, please name him and breed him at least once first. That's it! Welcome to FR!

13790993_350.png
lAYui24.jpg
bump
bump
lAYui24.jpg
I will take it it's cool
I will take it it's cool
@AppleChan

May i have him?
@AppleChan

May i have him?

posbanner2_zpssjibp7f1.png
eZ5CPeG.gif
shadow_ani.gif
Me please, i am new and am starting a clan with cool dragons :))
1ZM3edE.gif
1ZM3edE.gif
Would love this dragon, so beautiful and gold and, GAH!
Would love this dragon, so beautiful and gold and, GAH!
1ZM3edE.gif
???? look at those colors. I'll take good care of this beauty!
???? look at those colors. I'll take good care of this beauty!
@ArbitraryAoi @SnoopyJordyn @kaselyn

Ahhh gosh! So many people! Unfortunately I only have one dragon to give away at this time, and since @Nightfury123 was the first to post, it is only fair that they receive him. I will go set up the crossroads straight away.
For the rest of you, if you would like a dragon similar to this one, follow the link in my signature to my hatchery, and ask to be added to the pinglist for Xiumin/Euna breeding pair (his parents). I always sell dragons from their pair for cheaper, and newbies get 50% off in my hatchery right now as well.

Thanks so much for your interest! Welcome to FR!
@ArbitraryAoi @SnoopyJordyn @kaselyn

Ahhh gosh! So many people! Unfortunately I only have one dragon to give away at this time, and since @Nightfury123 was the first to post, it is only fair that they receive him. I will go set up the crossroads straight away.
For the rest of you, if you would like a dragon similar to this one, follow the link in my signature to my hatchery, and ask to be added to the pinglist for Xiumin/Euna breeding pair (his parents). I always sell dragons from their pair for cheaper, and newbies get 50% off in my hatchery right now as well.

Thanks so much for your interest! Welcome to FR!
lAYui24.jpg