Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2
I'm digging these names
I'm digging these names
Always desiring ----> Opal Cobra Onyx Cobra
@Pastels

I'd call Morrigan after the old Arthurian legends. I love how her skin looks like crushed velvet, and she needs a stately and proud name to go with it. The purples and blacks always seem to me to suggest sorceress to me as well. (Also she's arcane so.. :D)

While I have a huge affinity for naming things after mythological figures I understand that some people don't like that sort of thing. I'd also like to offer Tenebre from the word Tenebrous with means dark/mysterious. Chosen for her coloring and also because -ia endings are very typical of girl names but in her case seemed a bit too common.

@Pastels

I'd call Morrigan after the old Arthurian legends. I love how her skin looks like crushed velvet, and she needs a stately and proud name to go with it. The purples and blacks always seem to me to suggest sorceress to me as well. (Also she's arcane so.. :D)

While I have a huge affinity for naming things after mythological figures I understand that some people don't like that sort of thing. I'd also like to offer Tenebre from the word Tenebrous with means dark/mysterious. Chosen for her coloring and also because -ia endings are very typical of girl names but in her case seemed a bit too common.

60787410.png 57806280.png
@dragonfilia very nice
@dragonfilia very nice
Picking soon
Picking soon
@PixelatedVoid you Win dragon no. 5!!!
@Nyami You win dragon no. 3!!!!!
Congrats you too
Send for them in crossroads please

thank you everyone else who entered