Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Where Do I Go?
1 2 3
Well, what are you looking for? :]
Well, what are you looking for? :]
ywH3Spj.png
@BroadwayPizano
I just popped into this thread out of curiousity then saw your post and NOW YOU'VE ALMOST CONVINCED ME TO SWITCH TO ARCANE DARN IT
@BroadwayPizano
I just popped into this thread out of curiousity then saw your post and NOW YOU'VE ALMOST CONVINCED ME TO SWITCH TO ARCANE DARN IT
@phosphorescence ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US
@phosphorescence ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
@BroadwayPizano
Well now I know where I'm moving next.

Thanks, Arcanist.
@BroadwayPizano

Thanks, Arcanist.
15128.png
[quote name="BloodOranges" date=2015-06-15 04:09:29] @Everfondly I think I'll have to step up as earth member *looks nervously around* Join The Earth! Dominance Because we are the smallest flght, it takes more effort on every player, but we all work together to make Earthdad proud - Imagine it as a thousand little pebbles falling down a mountain. One may hurt a bit, but thousands of pebbles and rocks are impossible to avoid. Because of this, it takes longer before we can organize the next push, we need more time to recover - but when we do, the other flights have all rights to be afraid of this small flight. Forum Our forum is (well, I think so anyway (a)) one of the coziest fora. because there are so little pebbles, you are less likely to be buried in tons of other threads. You get to know each other better. There are lots of forum games, but we also have more serious threads. I've never met a pebble who isn't nice, and most are very friendly and easy to talk to. Aesthetics You either love the brown eyes, and the somewhat dusty land, or you don't. It has his own charm, the deserted land. The brown eyes are more neutral than Fire, Plague or Arcane and I think it goes well with most colors. The land looks so deserted, dusty and old, however it is full of life; it isn't green, as nature is, but the plants and animals who live in this land are camouflaged into the surroundings. And don't forget the crystals and minerals! Earth isn't all brown, it can take on every color of the rainbow. Deity & Lore Who doesn't like the Earthshaker? He's the old father of all pebbles, still waiting until his friends come back home.. We send him our exalts, to keep him company in his lonely life, and those with the biggest lairs can protect him from the beastclans. He wouldn't need it, but we are loyal to him, loyal enough to risk our own lives for him. For Earthdad. Don't you want to make him proud? I only speak from own experience [/quote] Also, our puns rock.
BloodOranges wrote on 2015-06-15:
@Everfondly
I think I'll have to step up as earth member *looks nervously around*

Join The Earth!

Dominance
Because we are the smallest flght, it takes more effort on every player, but we all work together to make Earthdad proud - Imagine it as a thousand little pebbles falling down a mountain. One may hurt a bit, but thousands of pebbles and rocks are impossible to avoid. Because of this, it takes longer before we can organize the next push, we need more time to recover - but when we do, the other flights have all rights to be afraid of this small flight.

Forum
Our forum is (well, I think so anyway (a)) one of the coziest fora. because there are so little pebbles, you are less likely to be buried in tons of other threads. You get to know each other better. There are lots of forum games, but we also have more serious threads. I've never met a pebble who isn't nice, and most are very friendly and easy to talk to.

Aesthetics
You either love the brown eyes, and the somewhat dusty land, or you don't. It has his own charm, the deserted land. The brown eyes are more neutral than Fire, Plague or Arcane and I think it goes well with most colors. The land looks so deserted, dusty and old, however it is full of life; it isn't green, as nature is, but the plants and animals who live in this land are camouflaged into the surroundings.
And don't forget the crystals and minerals! Earth isn't all brown, it can take on every color of the rainbow.

Deity & Lore
Who doesn't like the Earthshaker? He's the old father of all pebbles, still waiting until his friends come back home.. We send him our exalts, to keep him company in his lonely life, and those with the biggest lairs can protect him from the beastclans. He wouldn't need it, but we are loyal to him, loyal enough to risk our own lives for him. For Earthdad.
Don't you want to make him proud?

I only speak from own experience

Also, our puns rock.
she/her | GMT-5 | Check out my dragons for sale!

tumblr_inline_o13ntkHqks1ts73zp_540.png xZjCTKj.png
[quote name="WolfehCat" date=2015-06-15 10:17:19] Well now I know where I'm moving next. Thanks, Arcanist. [/quote] "You're welcome."-The Arcanist, probably
WolfehCat wrote on 2015-06-15:

Thanks, Arcanist.
"You're welcome."-The Arcanist, probably

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
WHOA WHOA WHOA. slow it down. you need more wind representation. [quote name=TheBestiary] so begins our campaign. [center] ----- [color=green][font=papyrus][size=7][size=7]JOIN WIND FLIGHT TODAY!![/color=green][/font=papyrus][/size=7][/size=7] [url=http://tinyurl.com/elementalpixels][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/6c378e0c310ffb1c9c294dbf8464ba26/tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png[/img][/url] WHY, you ask? THERE ARE MANY REASONS WHY! (And if you were asking why I'm shouting, then it's because I'm trying to direct your attention to this post.) First off, POPULATION! We take GREAT PRIDE in knowing that we're one of the TOP THREE LARGEST FLIGHTS in this website! WHY? Because WIND IS EVERYWHERE. IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD (this is self-explanatory). IN YOUR HOUSE (now you know how everything keeps getting mixed up when you leave the window open!). IN YOUR LITTLE PIXELATED DRAGONS' LAIRS (fly my pretties, fly). The point is, WIND IS... EVERYWHERE. yeah. anyways. DOM! Dominance is... Not our specialty! We are much too LAID-BACK and CALM to get our precious dragon babies involved in those Dom [s]rap battles*[/s] fights! But once in a while, we do PROFIT PUSH to get, y'know, PROFIT. 90% of the time, it's rewarding. 10% of the time, IT'S NOT. I think. [s]but what would I know really[/s] FORUMS! Wind forums are ALWAYS UP, ALWAYS RUNNING, and ALWAYS BOOMING. no really. there's always [i]something[/i]. Dragon swaps, advice threads, funny threads (thanku Blazikenite), advice threads, subspecies threads, newbie welcoming threads, yap yap yap blah blah blah. Not to mention the WIND SALES, filled with DRAGON SALES, ITEM SALES, GIVEAWAYS, SUBSPECIES SALES, and, best of all, APPAREL AND FAMILIAR BANKS, NEST/LAIR EXPANSION GRANT COMPANIES, and DRAGON FEEDING ORGANIZATIONS! Now if you're lazy and don't want to get that 150k for your next lair expansion, just sit back (for some time) and relax until the money comes your way! GENERAL AESTHETICS! Don't you just ABSOLUTELY LOVE that nice, breezy, light green feel? (how does one even feel light green? don't ask me, I'm just an advertiser) YES, YOU DO! And you probably love those ABSOLUTELY RAD BAMBOO NESTS, too! Not to mention the BEAUTIFULLY SWIRLY EGGS that our Wind dragons lay! And also not to mention the SPECTACULARLY WINDY LIGHT GREEN EYES of the dragons that hatch out of those eggs! uhh hmmm i think I've run out of things to say. soo... have some more pixelated windpops. [url=http://tinyurl.com/elementalpixels][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/457eac5ae0e6109b401f2a1309f22a3d/tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png[/img][/url] OH YEAH! The biggest reason of all about why your should JOIN WIND TODAY! wait for it... wait for it... wwwwaiT FOR IT... NOODLEPA! Our noodlepa is the bestest (is that a word), windiest (is that. a word.), and, uh, NOODLIEST ([i]thats not a word[/i]) pops in this site! Who doesn't love noodles? Or pool noodles? Or flying pool noodles that never visit your piano recitals or art show exhibitations? Nobody, that's who! No matter how dark and grim your days may seem, just remember that Noodlepa is always out there... Somewhere... Very far away... -coughs- -checks list- rats I really [i]have[/i] run out of things to say sooo [color=green][font=papyrus][size=7][size=7]JOIN! WIND! FLIGHT! [s]NOW[/s] TODAY!![/color=green][/font=papyrus][/size=7][/size=7] [size=2]ONEOFUSONEOFUSONEOFUSONEOFUSONEOFUS[/size=2] [size=1]*this is the truth behind dominance, as revealed by blazikenite in the wind forums. dangit, I can't show you.[/quote] yea it's not as great at arcane's, buut... noodles!
WHOA WHOA WHOA.
slow it down.
you need more wind representation.
TheBestiary wrote:
so begins our campaign.

JOIN WIND FLIGHT TODAY!!

tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png

WHY, you ask? THERE ARE MANY REASONS WHY! (And if you were asking why I'm shouting, then it's because I'm trying to direct your attention to this post.)

First off, POPULATION! We take GREAT PRIDE in knowing that we're one of the TOP THREE LARGEST FLIGHTS in this website! WHY? Because WIND IS EVERYWHERE. IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD (this is self-explanatory). IN YOUR HOUSE (now you know how everything keeps getting mixed up when you leave the window open!). IN YOUR LITTLE PIXELATED DRAGONS' LAIRS (fly my pretties, fly). The point is, WIND IS... EVERYWHERE. yeah.

anyways.

DOM! Dominance is... Not our specialty! We are much too LAID-BACK and CALM to get our precious dragon babies involved in those Dom rap battles* fights! But once in a while, we do PROFIT PUSH to get, y'know, PROFIT. 90% of the time, it's rewarding. 10% of the time, IT'S NOT. I think. but what would I know really

FORUMS! Wind forums are ALWAYS UP, ALWAYS RUNNING, and ALWAYS BOOMING. no really. there's always something. Dragon swaps, advice threads, funny threads (thanku Blazikenite), advice threads, subspecies threads, newbie welcoming threads, yap yap yap blah blah blah. Not to mention the WIND SALES, filled with DRAGON SALES, ITEM SALES, GIVEAWAYS, SUBSPECIES SALES, and, best of all, APPAREL AND FAMILIAR BANKS, NEST/LAIR EXPANSION GRANT COMPANIES, and DRAGON FEEDING ORGANIZATIONS! Now if you're lazy and don't want to get that 150k for your next lair expansion, just sit back (for some time) and relax until the money comes your way!

GENERAL AESTHETICS! Don't you just ABSOLUTELY LOVE that nice, breezy, light green feel? (how does one even feel light green? don't ask me, I'm just an advertiser) YES, YOU DO! And you probably love those ABSOLUTELY RAD BAMBOO NESTS, too! Not to mention the BEAUTIFULLY SWIRLY EGGS that our Wind dragons lay! And also not to mention the SPECTACULARLY WINDY LIGHT GREEN EYES of the dragons that hatch out of those eggs!

uhh

hmmm

i think I've run out of things to say.

soo... have some more pixelated windpops.

tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png

OH YEAH!

The biggest reason of all about why your should JOIN WIND TODAY!

wait for it... wait for it... wwwwaiT FOR IT...

NOODLEPA!

Our noodlepa is the bestest (is that a word), windiest (is that. a word.), and, uh, NOODLIEST (thats not a word) pops in this site! Who doesn't love noodles? Or pool noodles? Or flying pool noodles that never visit your piano recitals or art show exhibitations? Nobody, that's who! No matter how dark and grim your days may seem, just remember that Noodlepa is always out there...

Somewhere...

Very far away...

-coughs-

-checks list-

rats I really have run out of things to say

sooo

JOIN! WIND! FLIGHT! NOW TODAY!!

ONEOFUSONEOFUSONEOFUSONEOFUSONEOFUS

*this is the truth behind dominance, as revealed by blazikenite in the wind forums. dangit, I can't show you.

yea it's not as great at arcane's, buut... noodles!
globules.png
@BroadwayPizano Now I'm considering it... hmmmmm
@BroadwayPizano Now I'm considering it... hmmmmm
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gifscruffy_zpsf27611fb.png
1 2 3