Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Question About Drawing Tablets
1 2
@Chloraphyll
I would say that it depends for every person, but I didn't have much problems on my first time using a drawing tablet! If you find it difficult though, most people say that you get used to it after long usage and experience :) It's worth the money, and better than drawing with mouse for sure!

As for the programs, some use Photoshop but I use Paint Tool SAI mostly because the lines are smoother there

I hope this helps!
@Chloraphyll
I would say that it depends for every person, but I didn't have much problems on my first time using a drawing tablet! If you find it difficult though, most people say that you get used to it after long usage and experience :) It's worth the money, and better than drawing with mouse for sure!

As for the programs, some use Photoshop but I use Paint Tool SAI mostly because the lines are smoother there

I hope this helps!
tumblr_inline_nk71aeUysX1qg2i5p.png
@Chloraphyll

It's actually not that hard to draw whilst not looking at your hand drawing took me a year to use my tablet as I was used to the mouse, and at first it is really really weird, but after a few doodles, you get used to it and don't even notice the weirdness of it.

As for drawing programs, I've used a few (Gimp, Photoshop Element, Sumo Paint, AutoDesk thingy) my favorite has been Photoshop (have been using it the longest overall) but I hear Sai is awesome (I really want to try that one out, supposedly it is great for line art). Photoshop has a rather simple set-up (or at least mine does, layers on one side, other side has the erase/pen tool and then a lot of other stuff I dun' use)
@Chloraphyll

It's actually not that hard to draw whilst not looking at your hand drawing took me a year to use my tablet as I was used to the mouse, and at first it is really really weird, but after a few doodles, you get used to it and don't even notice the weirdness of it.

As for drawing programs, I've used a few (Gimp, Photoshop Element, Sumo Paint, AutoDesk thingy) my favorite has been Photoshop (have been using it the longest overall) but I hear Sai is awesome (I really want to try that one out, supposedly it is great for line art). Photoshop has a rather simple set-up (or at least mine does, layers on one side, other side has the erase/pen tool and then a lot of other stuff I dun' use)
MiniArt
1 2