Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Dragon Giveaway!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Amavia I joined because dragons and I have friends who play this game :3 Could I please have this guy if it's okay? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13946226] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139463/13946226_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Amavia I joined because dragons and I have friends who play this game :3

Could I please have this guy if it's okay?

13946226_350.png
tmrCbae.png
@Amavia May I enter the raffle?
@Amavia May I enter the raffle?
m1CZHJt.gif

PlagueflightswitchLightning_zps179b7aa0.gif tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif Plague%20flight%20switch%20Light_zpsberapp98.gif

m37z8.gif
plague_banner.png
@Amavia thank you so much :D
@Amavia thank you so much :D
petscop kid very smart
@Amavia May I have this dragon? I joined back in May [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13946227] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139463/13946227_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Amavia
May I have this dragon? I joined back in May

13946227_350.png
Free Dragon Giveaway - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1640412/1
New dragons added everyday.

Different Dragon Site (Click to help my little dragons)
JwNwj.gif 0wntr.gif aK4uz.gif
@Amavia

May I enter the raffle, please? I joined yesterday. I joined b/c I like to take care of dragons, dress them up, battle, & etc. I just love this game :)
@Amavia

May I enter the raffle, please? I joined yesterday. I joined b/c I like to take care of dragons, dress them up, battle, & etc. I just love this game :)
HpTsVS.png
@TheNightDancer I'll send you the CR for the fae hatchling right now! I noticed you're short on lair space so if the rest aren't taken when you have more room you can have some/all of them too! :D Glad you joined and I hope you have a great time! Your raffle entry is noted!

@Bakaa Awesome! <3 I'll contact you when the eggs hatch in a few days and you can pick out the baby you want!

@Kaleesi Great! :D I'll let you know when they breed (they should both have nests going in the next 3-4 days!) and then when they hatch so you can pick out the girl you like best! :D

@AstroNymph That's awesome you got in! :D And I sent a dragon your way! I hope you like it and your raffle entry is recorded! I hope you get some commissions! Are you going to set up a commissions thread on FR? I'd love to see it if you do!

@angeljpg They will be breeding again in 13 days! Would you like me to contact you when their next nest hatches so you can pick out a baby from it? :D

@elfnico I'm glad you're having a good time so far! :D I hope that continues to be true! Welcome to FR and you're entered!

@goldenswan Sounds like great reasons to join! :D You're entered in the raffle and the baby is sent your way!

@Samug Sure! :) You're in!

@jiminee You're very welcome! :D

@Arcose Sure you can! I sent him your way! Enjoy! :D

@LittleGiggleMist I love their apparel too! Some of it is a bit eh but a lot of it is really cute! Coli is fun too and I hope you have a blast with FR! :D You're entered in the raffle!
@TheNightDancer I'll send you the CR for the fae hatchling right now! I noticed you're short on lair space so if the rest aren't taken when you have more room you can have some/all of them too! :D Glad you joined and I hope you have a great time! Your raffle entry is noted!

@Bakaa Awesome! <3 I'll contact you when the eggs hatch in a few days and you can pick out the baby you want!

@Kaleesi Great! :D I'll let you know when they breed (they should both have nests going in the next 3-4 days!) and then when they hatch so you can pick out the girl you like best! :D

@AstroNymph That's awesome you got in! :D And I sent a dragon your way! I hope you like it and your raffle entry is recorded! I hope you get some commissions! Are you going to set up a commissions thread on FR? I'd love to see it if you do!

@angeljpg They will be breeding again in 13 days! Would you like me to contact you when their next nest hatches so you can pick out a baby from it? :D

@elfnico I'm glad you're having a good time so far! :D I hope that continues to be true! Welcome to FR and you're entered!

@goldenswan Sounds like great reasons to join! :D You're entered in the raffle and the baby is sent your way!

@Samug Sure! :) You're in!

@jiminee You're very welcome! :D

@Arcose Sure you can! I sent him your way! Enjoy! :D

@LittleGiggleMist I love their apparel too! Some of it is a bit eh but a lot of it is really cute! Coli is fun too and I hope you have a blast with FR! :D You're entered in the raffle!
@amavia for some reason the dragon won't go through?? check the skins and familiars attached i guess. And I will try to, but I'm still kind of learning how to use my tablet so I don't know when I'll be able to post a thread. I will certainly try!!
@amavia for some reason the dragon won't go through?? check the skins and familiars attached i guess. And I will try to, but I'm still kind of learning how to use my tablet so I don't know when I'll be able to post a thread. I will certainly try!!
@Amavia
I'd love to be entered in the raffle, please! I joined because I absolutely love everything about dragons and have for as long as I can remember. I stumbled upon some site art just after the last registration window closed so I've been excitedly waiting for another one to open!
@Amavia
I'd love to be entered in the raffle, please! I joined because I absolutely love everything about dragons and have for as long as I can remember. I stumbled upon some site art just after the last registration window closed so I've been excitedly waiting for another one to open!
@Burdona I'm so glad you got to join us! Welcome and you're entered! :D

@AstroNymph It should be fine now! Sorry again about that! :<
@Burdona I'm so glad you got to join us! Welcome and you're entered! :D

@AstroNymph It should be fine now! Sorry again about that! :<
@Amavia I actually joined because one of the people I follow on tumblr mentioned a new window for Flight Rising. I did a little bit of searching b/c i'd never heard of FR before and I joined today! It's so much fun so far!!

If he's still available, could I request the light gray male spiral? (Unnamed #13988277)
@Amavia I actually joined because one of the people I follow on tumblr mentioned a new window for Flight Rising. I did a little bit of searching b/c i'd never heard of FR before and I joined today! It's so much fun so far!!

If he's still available, could I request the light gray male spiral? (Unnamed #13988277)
FrpldNa.gif
seb | FR+3 | he/him
wishlist
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11