Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Closed~ Winners Drawn! Pg. 1
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@fyrefli
That's great! :)
My best suggesting for accumulating treasure is Shock Switch. If you play it for a long time it shells out a lot of money. Also, the easy jigsaw puzzles are good to. :)
@fyrefli
That's great! :)
My best suggesting for accumulating treasure is Shock Switch. If you play it for a long time it shells out a lot of money. Also, the easy jigsaw puzzles are good to. :)
left-hori.pngBB.pngright-hori.png
@Milkweeds You're in! Thanks a bunch for joining!
@Milkweeds You're in! Thanks a bunch for joining!
@vakarian124
Added!

@Fyrefli
Updated!
@vakarian124
Added!

@Fyrefli
Updated!
Thanks.
Thanks.
@BelladonnaPoe I'd love some tickets! I also added your banner ^^

May actually try to buy some tickets before this is over.
@BelladonnaPoe I'd love some tickets! I also added your banner ^^

May actually try to buy some tickets before this is over.
tmrCbae.png
@goldenswan
You're in! :)
@goldenswan
You're in! :)
@BelladonnaPoe OMG, that's the exact game I play for money, however being on a kindle I can't drag & drop so I'm unable to play the Jigsaw or use the Coliseum. :(
@BelladonnaPoe OMG, that's the exact game I play for money, however being on a kindle I can't drag & drop so I'm unable to play the Jigsaw or use the Coliseum. :(
@Fyrefli I know what you mean. The coliseum is really annoying on a touch screen and puzzles are next to impossible.
@Fyrefli I know what you mean. The coliseum is really annoying on a touch screen and puzzles are next to impossible.
@CanofKindness
You're added!
@CanofKindness
You're added!
@BelladonnaPoe all these forum threads for newbies like me are really helpful! Thanks for setting it up! :)
@BelladonnaPoe all these forum threads for newbies like me are really helpful! Thanks for setting it up! :)
FrpldNa.gif
seb | FR+3 | he/him
wishlist
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15