Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello there c: *waves hand*
1 2 3
@Irarina I suggest you check out the Auction House. Great way to buy apparel and skins (some of the items are expensive though, the Fairgrounds is the best place to collect treasure). Feel free to check out my Lair to see what I mean and I'll be sure to friend you on here :)
@Irarina I suggest you check out the Auction House. Great way to buy apparel and skins (some of the items are expensive though, the Fairgrounds is the best place to collect treasure). Feel free to check out my Lair to see what I mean and I'll be sure to friend you on here :)
@icenice

Got it! I would love to start breeding soon but all the dragons are on cooling time <3
Thank you for such a detail explanation!
@icenice

Got it! I would love to start breeding soon but all the dragons are on cooling time <3
Thank you for such a detail explanation!
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
@Eonaleth

OwO oooh the dragons' clothes. Very pretty and expensive *cries looking at the treasure amount* I will work hard to play the games. Also, how can I get treasures from coliseum?
@Eonaleth

OwO oooh the dragons' clothes. Very pretty and expensive *cries looking at the treasure amount* I will work hard to play the games. Also, how can I get treasures from coliseum?
@Irarina I haven't gotten anythiung yet treasure wise but I have gotten food mostly which helps with feeding your dragons.
@Irarina I haven't gotten anythiung yet treasure wise but I have gotten food mostly which helps with feeding your dragons.
@Eonaleth, okay so coli is for food too :D My dragons eat a lot ^^;
@Eonaleth, okay so coli is for food too :D My dragons eat a lot ^^;
@Irarina Same here and it's just fun fighting in the Coliseum and see what you get. Good luck with that :)
@Irarina Same here and it's just fun fighting in the Coliseum and see what you get. Good luck with that :)
1 2 3