Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (S/T) Podid Claws 15=15k/25g
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Loelya No, I'm very sorry, only interested in selling - I'm saving up for something big! :)
@Loelya No, I'm very sorry, only interested in selling - I'm saving up for something big! :)
Please ping @Philli
2 I , 2 L :)
@Philli

Okay sorry to bother you! (: I actually found someone else to trade with hehe
I haven't spent much time on the item sales forums, could you tell me what the [T] designation means?
@Philli

Okay sorry to bother you! (: I actually found someone else to trade with hehe
I haven't spent much time on the item sales forums, could you tell me what the [T] designation means?
Water-banner_zps6a0adf87.gif
@Loelya Well that's good for you!! :)

If you guessed that it means "Trade" then you're right! I put it in there because I am looking to trade for fodder in particular - fodder which I can, of course, transform into cash right away. :')
@Loelya Well that's good for you!! :)

If you guessed that it means "Trade" then you're right! I put it in there because I am looking to trade for fodder in particular - fodder which I can, of course, transform into cash right away. :')
Please ping @Philli
@Philli

Thank you! ^^

Oh okay, that makes sense! (: Thank you muchly for clearing that up for me! I wish you best of luck with your sales!
@Philli

Thank you! ^^

Oh okay, that makes sense! (: Thank you muchly for clearing that up for me! I wish you best of luck with your sales!
Water-banner_zps6a0adf87.gif
Please ping @Philli
Please ping @Philli
Please ping @Philli
Please ping @Philli
Please ping @Philli
Please ping @Philli