Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Giveaway! {1 left!!!}
1 2 3 4
First come first serve! Make your claim by posting here with the name. Open to those with six or less Dragons.

Eirianell M
Gwilym M
Wyn
Spiritstar F
Voleante F - On hold for Prabha until she comes off her nest.
Demoxi F
Cen M
Sunhill M
Dixie F
----Greatneck M
Maki F
First come first serve! Make your claim by posting here with the name. Open to those with six or less Dragons.

Eirianell M
Gwilym M
Wyn
Spiritstar F
Voleante F - On hold for Prabha until she comes off her nest.
Demoxi F
Cen M
Sunhill M
Dixie F
----Greatneck M
Maki F
If you're responding to me please ping me! Even better would be to PM me the page the post is on if it's a lengthy thread!
@Chevko

Wyn is gorgeous! May I have him? :)
@Chevko

Wyn is gorgeous! May I have him? :)
@Mayuki
Sure :D I'll send the trade in a few moments, just doing a quick fix on my post -_-;; Apparently the board doesn't support male/female signs xD
@Mayuki
Sure :D I'll send the trade in a few moments, just doing a quick fix on my post -_-;; Apparently the board doesn't support male/female signs xD
If you're responding to me please ping me! Even better would be to PM me the page the post is on if it's a lengthy thread!
May I have Gwilym? :)
@Chevko
May I have Gwilym? :)
@Chevko
Currently trading FR Items for Animal Jam items
@YouTubeGeek
Sure, I'll send you the Crossroads in just a bit.
@YouTubeGeek
Sure, I'll send you the Crossroads in just a bit.
@Chevko Can I have Erianell?
@Chevko Can I have Erianell?
@Flowerful
I'll send him right over :3
@Flowerful
I'll send him right over :3
Bump.
Bump.
@chevko

Could you put Voleante on hold for me?
@chevko

Could you put Voleante on hold for me?
iXNOttm.gif
need help completing beastiary! PM if you have anything I'm missing - https://******/76900o
@Prabha
Absolutely :3
@Prabha
Absolutely :3
1 2 3 4