Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 2013/14 Retired Festival Apparel
1 2 3
[center][font=arial][size=3] Hello! So I'm currently selling some retired festival apparel. I'm in dire need of lair expansions and I would love to buy myself a transfer back to lightning flight so I'm not looking for anything other than treasure or gems, sorry. However, I am selling these items much lower than AH pricing (accurate at the time of this post and any edits) so you'll get yourself a good deal~ Gems are accepted at a rate of 1:550. Willing to haggle! Proof of ownership (the apparel being worn on my dragons) is shown for each item. - - - - - Boneyard Tatters and Electrician's Powerpack sold. [item=electricians armband] [b]Electricians Armband[/b] Current price on AH: 400k treasure Seeking: Around 300k treasure or gem equivalent or items of same value (ask me). [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=14476&tab=dragon&did=5846484]Proof of ownership.[/url] [item=thresher flatfins] [b]Thresher Flatfins[/b] Current price on AH: 800k treasure Seeking: Around 700k treasure or gem equivalent or items of same value (ask me). [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=14476&tab=dragon&did=999468]Proof of ownership.[/url]
Hello! So I'm currently selling some retired festival apparel. I'm in dire need of lair expansions and I would love to buy myself a transfer back to lightning flight so I'm not looking for anything other than treasure or gems, sorry. However, I am selling these items much lower than AH pricing (accurate at the time of this post and any edits) so you'll get yourself a good deal~

Gems are accepted at a rate of 1:550.
Willing to haggle!

Proof of ownership (the apparel being worn on my dragons) is shown for each item.
- - - - -

Boneyard Tatters and Electrician's Powerpack sold.

Electricians Armband
Current price on AH: 400k treasure
Seeking: Around 300k treasure or gem equivalent or items of same value (ask me).

Proof of ownership.

Thresher Flatfins
Thresher Flatfins
Current price on AH: 800k treasure
Seeking: Around 700k treasure or gem equivalent or items of same value (ask me).

Proof of ownership.
untitled_1_by_wishli-d8u2uxc.png
@Wishes pinging myself so I can find this.
@Wishes pinging myself so I can find this.
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
^
^
@Wishes

I´m interested in your Boneyard Tatters.
You´re looking for around 4milT, 3,9milT and I´ll take one :)
What do you think about my offer?
@Wishes

I´m interested in your Boneyard Tatters.
You´re looking for around 4milT, 3,9milT and I´ll take one :)
What do you think about my offer?
@Killakirsche Sorry to be a bit of a haggler, but would you go any higher or maybe add any items to make up about 4mil? :)
@Killakirsche Sorry to be a bit of a haggler, but would you go any higher or maybe add any items to make up about 4mil? :)
1 2 3