Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36
@felinekind May I please have a grey river flight familiar? I don't have any for my dragons yet!
@felinekind May I please have a grey river flight familiar? I don't have any for my dragons yet!
lu9RkoA.pngvp29kv9.pngsbV0kMt.png0MVN8nX.pngUVgpFt4.png2VDwPsy.png
@felinekind may I give me the 6th or 8th?
@felinekind may I give me the 6th or 8th?
@felinekind
If I could, may I have both the Blushing Pink Rose and Longneck Interloper? Otherwise, I would be fine with just the Blushing Pink Rose.
@felinekind
If I could, may I have both the Blushing Pink Rose and Longneck Interloper? Otherwise, I would be fine with just the Blushing Pink Rose.
zgTvTZ4.png1VK5MZj.png
@felinekind hi! can i have pretty pink arm bow and black arm bow? uu*
@felinekind hi! can i have pretty pink arm bow and black arm bow? uu*
Would I be able to grab the second with the Poisonous Toridae with any steampunk?
Would I be able to grab the second with the Poisonous Toridae with any steampunk?
whoops, @felinekind * ^ x)
whoops, @felinekind * ^ x)
@felinekind Hi! Could you give me the last one?
@felinekind Hi! Could you give me the last one?
@felinekind Hi! I don't understand about familiar.. :( Can you give more information to me? Why dragons need that? ( Sorry, I new here :(()
@felinekind Hi! I don't understand about familiar.. :( Can you give more information to me? Why dragons need that? ( Sorry, I new here :(()
@felinekind Could I have Shellion please? Thanks!
@felinekind Could I have Shellion please? Thanks!
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
sorry for the delay everyone!
i had some stuff pop up, but now everything should be sent and all lists are updated!

@gulunge
on each of your dragon's page, there is a "familiar" box near the bottom and if you have any you can set one to your dragon!
and once each day you can click it on the heart in the box and it will give you a small amount of treasure, but every time you fill up the meter to a new level your familiar will give you a chest filled with random items!
it takes about 90 days to fully "level up" your familiars to the point they won't give you any more chests, but they still will give you 50 treasure a day!

if you still have questions (or want one) just let me know!
sorry for the delay everyone!
i had some stuff pop up, but now everything should be sent and all lists are updated!

@gulunge
on each of your dragon's page, there is a "familiar" box near the bottom and if you have any you can set one to your dragon!
and once each day you can click it on the heart in the box and it will give you a small amount of treasure, but every time you fill up the meter to a new level your familiar will give you a chest filled with random items!
it takes about 90 days to fully "level up" your familiars to the point they won't give you any more chests, but they still will give you 50 treasure a day!

if you still have questions (or want one) just let me know!
88b34834ce044292bf26d2621f3b36732deb16f9.pngplague_banner.pngzJZQPOD.pngplague_banner.pnga26de48a2b4e6f0b0e548728d630754f4665de51.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36