Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]>FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 97 98
@Kaleesi Alphajet already sent her for you, but I would like to ask this: would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? :)

@CocoaButter Of course! ^^ I'll send him for you. :) Also would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@MotherGargoyle Sure! ^^ I'll send him for you! :D Also would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Lewstheron Both of them are still avaliable, which one of them would you like better? :) Also would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@GulungE Sure! ^^ I'll ping Alphajet for you. :) Also would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@nyongeun Of course! :D Alphajet will send her for you. :) Also would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@udid All right, then I'll ping FlameWolf24 for you. :3 Also would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Alphajet GulungE would like to take your Grey Iridescent/Navy Shimmer/Red Gembond, Pearlcatcher male, and nyongeun would like to take your Pink Iridescent/Shadow Shimmer/Orange Gembond, Skydancer female! ^^

@FlameWolf24 udid would like to take your Midnight Tiger/Violet Eye Spots/Platinum Underbelly, Pearlcatcher female! :3
@Kaleesi Alphajet already sent her for you, but I would like to ask this: would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? :)

@CocoaButter Of course! ^^ I'll send him for you. :) Also would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@MotherGargoyle Sure! ^^ I'll send him for you! :D Also would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Lewstheron Both of them are still avaliable, which one of them would you like better? :) Also would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@GulungE Sure! ^^ I'll ping Alphajet for you. :) Also would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@nyongeun Of course! :D Alphajet will send her for you. :) Also would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@udid All right, then I'll ping FlameWolf24 for you. :3 Also would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Alphajet GulungE would like to take your Grey Iridescent/Navy Shimmer/Red Gembond, Pearlcatcher male, and nyongeun would like to take your Pink Iridescent/Shadow Shimmer/Orange Gembond, Skydancer female! ^^

@FlameWolf24 udid would like to take your Midnight Tiger/Violet Eye Spots/Platinum Underbelly, Pearlcatcher female! :3
@Ashmore, yes, that would be great! ^-^
@Ashmore, yes, that would be great! ^-^
@udid

Okay, I will send her to you! ;)
@udid

Okay, I will send her to you! ;)
@Ashmore Thank you for your help. I do not english well.( '///')
@Ashmore Thank you for your help. I do not english well.( '///')
@GulungE Don't worry I can understand you. :) You're welcome! ^^
@GulungE Don't worry I can understand you. :) You're welcome! ^^
@Ashmore

sure, thanks!
@Ashmore

sure, thanks!
@ashmore Sure! :)
@ashmore Sure! :)
@ashmore hi can i get the speckle seraph gembond fae please?
@ashmore hi can i get the speckle seraph gembond fae please?
hellow @Ashmore! ^^
can I adopt either the
Evergreen Emerald Ripple/Ice Current/Ice Underbelly, Spiral male
Or the
Sand Iridescent/Carmine Eye Spots/Ice Underbelly, Pearlcatcher female?
both are so beautiful! ♥
hellow @Ashmore! ^^
can I adopt either the
Evergreen Emerald Ripple/Ice Current/Ice Underbelly, Spiral male
Or the
Sand Iridescent/Carmine Eye Spots/Ice Underbelly, Pearlcatcher female?
both are so beautiful! ♥
@Myajinnii Of course! ^^ But the male or the female one? :)

@kaimi Sure! ^^ Both of them are still avaliable, which one of them you like better? :)
@Myajinnii Of course! ^^ But the male or the female one? :)

@kaimi Sure! ^^ Both of them are still avaliable, which one of them you like better? :)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 97 98