Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Closed~ Winners Drawn! Pg. 1
@thejudyholliday
You're in! I glad that you are enjoying yourself so much! I love doing newbie raffles for the sole purpose of welcoming new members and making them feel like they are part of the Flight Rising Family. XD
Also, I'm glad you like the nocturnes!
@thejudyholliday
You're in! I glad that you are enjoying yourself so much! I love doing newbie raffles for the sole purpose of welcoming new members and making them feel like they are part of the Flight Rising Family. XD
Also, I'm glad you like the nocturnes!
left-hori.pngBB.pngright-hori.png
@BelladonnaPoe Thanks to you for doing this ^^
@BelladonnaPoe Thanks to you for doing this ^^
banner_fr_by_piumarossa-d8y2tp8.gif
@Jakalie :D Hehe Its really no problem! I love doing raffles like this! I love that it makes everyone happy and excited! :)
@Jakalie :D Hehe Its really no problem! I love doing raffles like this! I love that it makes everyone happy and excited! :)
@Tem You're in!
@Tem You're in!
@BelladonnaPoe

I would like to purchase 5 tickets plus the 1 free one as well , please (sending money now)
Also 3 free tickets for putting the banner in my signature (fingers crossed - I did this correctly)
Do I still get the two free tickets for being a newbie too?

Thank you for making a newbie feel welcomed!! This is very nice of you to host a raffle like this.
@BelladonnaPoe

I would like to purchase 5 tickets plus the 1 free one as well , please (sending money now)
Also 3 free tickets for putting the banner in my signature (fingers crossed - I did this correctly)
Do I still get the two free tickets for being a newbie too?

Thank you for making a newbie feel welcomed!! This is very nice of you to host a raffle like this.
HpTsVS.png
@LittleGiggleMist You're in! Thank YOU for participating!
@LittleGiggleMist You're in! Thank YOU for participating!
@BelladonnaPoe

Looking forward to this raffle - so many pretties :)
@BelladonnaPoe

Looking forward to this raffle - so many pretties :)
HpTsVS.png
Thanks for the tickets
Thanks for the tickets
sigbanner.png
@BelladonnaPoe

I would like to join this fabulous raffle pls *U*
@BelladonnaPoe

I would like to join this fabulous raffle pls *U*
@BelladonnaPoe
These dragons are so beautiful. Would I be able to get 10 tickets? (About to send money)
Also this site is so welcoming to newbies? Like, wow.
Thank you~
@BelladonnaPoe
These dragons are so beautiful. Would I be able to get 10 tickets? (About to send money)
Also this site is so welcoming to newbies? Like, wow.
Thank you~