Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hiya everybody!<3
I am super excited to be here. I've been hearing about this game for months from @dewrder and I was out of down during the last registration window. Here I am! I will say that there is an obnoxious amount of flights and I literally couldn't choose one. Fire caught my eye and now I've designed my firey progen. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14031338] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140314/14031338_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm not so sure about his tertiary color though...
I am super excited to be here. I've been hearing about this game for months from @dewrder and I was out of down during the last registration window. Here I am!

I will say that there is an obnoxious amount of flights and I literally couldn't choose one. Fire caught my eye and now I've designed my firey progen.

14031338_350.png

I'm not so sure about his tertiary color though...
EOrlrwo.gif
That dragon is seriously the prettiest dragon I have ever known. If you ever want to breed with, I would pay you to let him breed with one of my dragons!

Feel free to add me! I also have 3 nests that are ready to hatch! You are welcome to have one when they hatch!
That dragon is seriously the prettiest dragon I have ever known. If you ever want to breed with, I would pay you to let him breed with one of my dragons!

Feel free to add me! I also have 3 nests that are ready to hatch! You are welcome to have one when they hatch!
@LindsayJones

hello I am heero , I am in nature but fire was a close second choice they are very cool there..I mean hot ..haha well you get the picture.

ever need anything feel free to ask
@LindsayJones

hello I am heero , I am in nature but fire was a close second choice they are very cool there..I mean hot ..haha well you get the picture.

ever need anything feel free to ask
A5i3AHB.png
@IronSand

I don't think he can leave my lair, so your dragon would have to come to my lair, right? When I am a rich woman (in a million years) he will have crystal/facet I have decided. Thank you, I'm glad you like him!

And, goodness, that would be very nice of you! Thank you!

@Heeroku

Hehe, yeah I do. I almost joined Earth because my friend is there, but decided against it! ^_^

Thank you, I will let you know if I have any questions.
@IronSand

I don't think he can leave my lair, so your dragon would have to come to my lair, right? When I am a rich woman (in a million years) he will have crystal/facet I have decided. Thank you, I'm glad you like him!

And, goodness, that would be very nice of you! Thank you!

@Heeroku

Hehe, yeah I do. I almost joined Earth because my friend is there, but decided against it! ^_^

Thank you, I will let you know if I have any questions.
EOrlrwo.gif