Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free Dragons 4 New Users!
1 2 3 4
Hey guys, I'm going to be participating in the newbie giveaway c: These dragons are free for new users who registered on June 13th 2015! Other users can ask for some, but I will have to charge. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11523888] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/115239/11523888_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hey guys, I'm going to be participating in the newbie giveaway c: These dragons are free for new users who registered on June 13th 2015! Other users can ask for some, but I will have to charge.

11523888_350.png
@CHeart can I have the fire imp?
@CHeart can I have the fire imp?
@CHeart would you possibly consider letting me adopt your beautiful gembond Nocturne?
@CHeart would you possibly consider letting me adopt your beautiful gembond Nocturne?
@CHeart I'm in love with the very last Nocturne male you posted. Would you consider letting me adopt him?
@CHeart I'm in love with the very last Nocturne male you posted. Would you consider letting me adopt him?
@Trickster22 sure, you can have him! I'll set up a crossroads!
@Trickster22 sure, you can have him! I'll set up a crossroads!
@TwilightInfinity Ah that one's my favorite from the nocturnes c: I believe that one is up in the AH, so you can buy him from there. Otherwise, if the price is too high, we can negotiate a different price.
@TwilightInfinity Ah that one's my favorite from the nocturnes c: I believe that one is up in the AH, so you can buy him from there. Otherwise, if the price is too high, we can negotiate a different price.
Hello there @CHeart, I am new and can I have the 2nd dragon that you post? Thank you c:
Hello there @CHeart, I am new and can I have the 2nd dragon that you post? Thank you c:
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
@CHeart what is the AH? I just joined today so this is all very new to me.
@CHeart what is the AH? I just joined today so this is all very new to me.
@Veruxam Hey sorry, I misread the join date! Sure you can have the fire imp! c: I'll make a trade now.
@Veruxam Hey sorry, I misread the join date! Sure you can have the fire imp! c: I'll make a trade now.
Wow that orange one is awesome how do I ask you for it haha
Wow that orange one is awesome how do I ask you for it haha
1 2 3 4