Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Transboy here!
1 2 3 4
@ankh

It's alright. Not a problem.
@ankh

It's alright. Not a problem.
ipd4WkU.jpg
@ankh

Hey there ankh, nice to meet you. There are a lot of unique people here on flight rising, which makes it very fun. I am not pagan, but my practices fall under the pagan category, so if you need help with some things like tarot reading, divining, meditation advice, or suggestions on rituals to avoid(like AVOID using oiji boards especially as a beginner, because those are VERY dangerous for a beginner) if you want to do scrying or have spirits answer questions there are MUCH safer methods even though people see them as less popular.

I tend to get a little wary telling of my orientation, since I do not have very positive experiences, but a lot of the people on flightrising seem nice. I am also a transboy, though making friends was not so easy an experience as some.

Also if you are looking for free dergs(dragons) I am doing a raffle and trying to find people to join, you can get free tickets by donating to the raffle, paying 2 gems, or 1000 treasure, and earn additional tickets with bumps. Or you can tell me a pair of my dergs you would like a hatchling from, if you are willing to wait, and I will breed you them and you can get a hatchling.

Feel free to add me to your friend list, or message me whenever you want.

Here is link if you are interested, You will find a lot of very nice people here on flight rising,
@ankh

Hey there ankh, nice to meet you. There are a lot of unique people here on flight rising, which makes it very fun. I am not pagan, but my practices fall under the pagan category, so if you need help with some things like tarot reading, divining, meditation advice, or suggestions on rituals to avoid(like AVOID using oiji boards especially as a beginner, because those are VERY dangerous for a beginner) if you want to do scrying or have spirits answer questions there are MUCH safer methods even though people see them as less popular.

I tend to get a little wary telling of my orientation, since I do not have very positive experiences, but a lot of the people on flightrising seem nice. I am also a transboy, though making friends was not so easy an experience as some.

Also if you are looking for free dergs(dragons) I am doing a raffle and trying to find people to join, you can get free tickets by donating to the raffle, paying 2 gems, or 1000 treasure, and earn additional tickets with bumps. Or you can tell me a pair of my dergs you would like a hatchling from, if you are willing to wait, and I will breed you them and you can get a hatchling.

Feel free to add me to your friend list, or message me whenever you want.

Here is link if you are interested, You will find a lot of very nice people here on flight rising,
ITFp185.gifplease click[.gif.gif
@Nekomancer77 Thanks! I definitely agree about the ouija thing, I honestly wouldn't risk using one no matter how experienced I was/am in communicating with spirits. It's honestly just not worth it.
@Nekomancer77 Thanks! I definitely agree about the ouija thing, I honestly wouldn't risk using one no matter how experienced I was/am in communicating with spirits. It's honestly just not worth it.
img.jpg
@ankh

Yes especially when there are much safer methods( special forms of tarot reading, as well as pendulums. Pendulums are the safest, and only answer yes and no questions, but like any spirit communication deserve to be treated with respect)
@ankh

Yes especially when there are much safer methods( special forms of tarot reading, as well as pendulums. Pendulums are the safest, and only answer yes and no questions, but like any spirit communication deserve to be treated with respect)
ITFp185.gifplease click[.gif.gif
@ankh ah hello! good to see more queers here uvu
im a dfab trans? maybe genderfluid? im very confused about it lately. a nonbinary transboy, I'd call myself I think.
I'm an artist and I'm quite much into taxidermy and such; I wanna be a doctor in future.
@ankh ah hello! good to see more queers here uvu
im a dfab trans? maybe genderfluid? im very confused about it lately. a nonbinary transboy, I'd call myself I think.
I'm an artist and I'm quite much into taxidermy and such; I wanna be a doctor in future.
Crow - 26 - they/it - local autistic corvid enthusiast
Hello there! I'm also a transboy, nice to meet you all!
Hello there! I'm also a transboy, nice to meet you all!
@ankh - I'm not Kemetic, myself, but I'm pagan and know a few Kemetic sorts over on tumblr. And I like to babble about pagan things, but tend not to do so here, because...never really run into others.
@ankh - I'm not Kemetic, myself, but I'm pagan and know a few Kemetic sorts over on tumblr. And I like to babble about pagan things, but tend not to do so here, because...never really run into others.
tumblr_inline_pa2yqg5zHz1rvb92q_540.png
@TheMurderOfCrows @WaywardWill @Darkersolstice Hi everyone!
@TheMurderOfCrows @WaywardWill @Darkersolstice Hi everyone!
img.jpg
uhm so when i posted the first message I was kind of in a hurry so I'm gonna flesh myself out a bit.

Hello everyone! My name is William! I'm also dfab, I'm 23, I live in Norway, and I'm pansexual. I REALLY like tea and cooking shows, I spend many hours watching cooking vids on youtube. My faves there are food wishes, cooking with dog and divas can cook. My favourite cooking shows are masterchef: australia and kitchen nightmares.

My favourite colour combination is pink and green, and I usually wear shirts and either a cardigan or a bowtie. I have **** eyesight so I always wear glasses, and I have a peachy haircolour? Hobbies are cooking, knitting, drawing, writing and some cosplay?

I'm also kinda fascinated with witchcraft? I both adore the aesthetic and the meditative sides of it, but I don't practice. Haven't had the time to really get into it yet :/ Hopefully I can get around to that after summer c:

What about you guys? hobbies in common or anything? I can't wait to get to know people her better, it seems pretty chill.
uhm so when i posted the first message I was kind of in a hurry so I'm gonna flesh myself out a bit.

Hello everyone! My name is William! I'm also dfab, I'm 23, I live in Norway, and I'm pansexual. I REALLY like tea and cooking shows, I spend many hours watching cooking vids on youtube. My faves there are food wishes, cooking with dog and divas can cook. My favourite cooking shows are masterchef: australia and kitchen nightmares.

My favourite colour combination is pink and green, and I usually wear shirts and either a cardigan or a bowtie. I have **** eyesight so I always wear glasses, and I have a peachy haircolour? Hobbies are cooking, knitting, drawing, writing and some cosplay?

I'm also kinda fascinated with witchcraft? I both adore the aesthetic and the meditative sides of it, but I don't practice. Haven't had the time to really get into it yet :/ Hopefully I can get around to that after summer c:

What about you guys? hobbies in common or anything? I can't wait to get to know people her better, it seems pretty chill.
1 2 3 4