Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | EVERYTHING MUST GO!
I've been contemplating leaving the site due to a combination of my own bad internet connection and the god-awful lag it causes on here, making the site pretty much unplayable for me. Therefore, I'd like to give away ALL my dragons, on a few conditions.

1. You do NOT use them as exalt fodder. Ever.
2. You do not rename them. (Unnamed dragons may be given a name). You MAY change their bio blurb.
3. You can pick one dragon, unless you pick Flissa or Iarnos. They stay together, as they're my starter pair.
4. If you want the items they have on them, I'll gladly send em to you in a PM. Please put them back on the dragon once you get them.
5. ALUNE and KIDA are not up for giveaway, as they are currently already being traded.

My lair: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22449
I've been contemplating leaving the site due to a combination of my own bad internet connection and the god-awful lag it causes on here, making the site pretty much unplayable for me. Therefore, I'd like to give away ALL my dragons, on a few conditions.

1. You do NOT use them as exalt fodder. Ever.
2. You do not rename them. (Unnamed dragons may be given a name). You MAY change their bio blurb.
3. You can pick one dragon, unless you pick Flissa or Iarnos. They stay together, as they're my starter pair.
4. If you want the items they have on them, I'll gladly send em to you in a PM. Please put them back on the dragon once you get them.
5. ALUNE and KIDA are not up for giveaway, as they are currently already being traded.

My lair: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22449
"Flight Dominance"? You mean that pointless competition full of snobs? No thanks.
~Proud supporter of No Flight Whatsoever~
could i have kastor? and sure on his apparel and stuff
could i have kastor? and sure on his apparel and stuff
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
@FennecFyre
I am contemplating whether to get Rosando or his daughter...I guess Rosando has a better tertiary? I have other apparel for him to try. XD

Too bad your internet is pretty slow. :C Lately it's been pretty fast for me, actually (despite the fact that I'm like half way across the world from the server). Good luck with life out there! Will you come back to your starter dragons some day?
@FennecFyre
I am contemplating whether to get Rosando or his daughter...I guess Rosando has a better tertiary? I have other apparel for him to try. XD

Too bad your internet is pretty slow. :C Lately it's been pretty fast for me, actually (despite the fact that I'm like half way across the world from the server). Good luck with life out there! Will you come back to your starter dragons some day?
m16OKP.jpeg
It'll be a shame to see you go! If you really need to rehome dragons, I would really love the Unnamed fae and Rosando. They would be replacing my boring green female fae and would also be a mate to my ice female, so they won't be exalted at all.
@FennecFyre

Also... I don't think your starting pair can be sold/traded. =I it's one of those weird things about the prog horses. They can only be exalted.
It'll be a shame to see you go! If you really need to rehome dragons, I would really love the Unnamed fae and Rosando. They would be replacing my boring green female fae and would also be a mate to my ice female, so they won't be exalted at all.
@FennecFyre

Also... I don't think your starting pair can be sold/traded. =I it's one of those weird things about the prog horses. They can only be exalted.
I have extra Imperials (DG & SG) PM if interested in Unnamed Clowns in Lair!
@Allisondellue
Oh, it seems we want the same dragon. XD Since you have more space, you can have Rosando. :3c

May I take Kastor's son instead?

And yes, starters can only be exalted, so if you don't want them to starve in your lair, it would be best for them to serve their deity together.
@Allisondellue
Oh, it seems we want the same dragon. XD Since you have more space, you can have Rosando. :3c

May I take Kastor's son instead?

And yes, starters can only be exalted, so if you don't want them to starve in your lair, it would be best for them to serve their deity together.
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair - if you really want him, I don't mind settling for just the unnamed female. I just thought he'd make beautiful babies with my Ice Primary fae. =;D no idea what breed I'd breed change them too, though. Maybe spirals? =I although skydancer is also very tempting.
@Altair - if you really want him, I don't mind settling for just the unnamed female. I just thought he'd make beautiful babies with my Ice Primary fae. =;D no idea what breed I'd breed change them too, though. Maybe spirals? =I although skydancer is also very tempting.
@Allisondellue
No it's fine, really. XD I don't really know who to make him breed with anyway, so feel free to take the both of them. :3
@Allisondellue
No it's fine, really. XD I don't really know who to make him breed with anyway, so feel free to take the both of them. :3
m16OKP.jpeg
Aw, poopy. I'm not a fan of exalting, but since I'm not sure I plan to come back, I'll just send send them off to the Nature god. I'm sure he'll be a good boss xD

@oldred100
Yes, you may have Kastor, I'll send him and his stuff over.

@Altair
Yep, I'll send his son over.

@Allisondellue
Okay, so that's Rosando and the unnamed fae? I'll send them to you in a moment.
Aw, poopy. I'm not a fan of exalting, but since I'm not sure I plan to come back, I'll just send send them off to the Nature god. I'm sure he'll be a good boss xD

@oldred100
Yes, you may have Kastor, I'll send him and his stuff over.

@Altair
Yep, I'll send his son over.

@Allisondellue
Okay, so that's Rosando and the unnamed fae? I'll send them to you in a moment.
"Flight Dominance"? You mean that pointless competition full of snobs? No thanks.
~Proud supporter of No Flight Whatsoever~
@FennecFyre - thank you very much! And yaa, sorry for disappointing you. =I But I thought you should be told sooner rather then later.
@FennecFyre - thank you very much! And yaa, sorry for disappointing you. =I But I thought you should be told sooner rather then later.
Got him, thank you and I'll do my best to take care of him! :D
He was really hungry when he stepped in to my lair. Ate like 21 pounds of the seafood I had. XD I wonder what to name him~?
Got him, thank you and I'll do my best to take care of him! :D
He was really hungry when he stepped in to my lair. Ate like 21 pounds of the seafood I had. XD I wonder what to name him~?
m16OKP.jpeg