Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2nd Year Community Census [DONE]
@plushklavier

Done! Thanks for the ping, man.
Pinging one of my pals for this, too.

@timberthebandit
@plushklavier

Done! Thanks for the ping, man.
Pinging one of my pals for this, too.

@timberthebandit
Just took the survey~

I'm going to refer my friends in case they haven't taken the survey. :3

@Naralos @Alaseia @Ludroth @Lundlaeva @CakeOn @Treecko @Btrflygrl18 @Allegory @IceSorceress @Hodgepodge @Ancalador @PicolloDreamer @CyclopSeeker @FlailingKitty @AqunAthlok

I'd enjoy seeing the data if/when it's published!
Just took the survey~

I'm going to refer my friends in case they haven't taken the survey. :3

@Naralos @Alaseia @Ludroth @Lundlaeva @CakeOn @Treecko @Btrflygrl18 @Allegory @IceSorceress @Hodgepodge @Ancalador @PicolloDreamer @CyclopSeeker @FlailingKitty @AqunAthlok

I'd enjoy seeing the data if/when it's published!
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
Thanks @phoenixmiko

pinging @ithika and @xiroza for referral.
Thanks @phoenixmiko

pinging @ithika and @xiroza for referral.
1379_150px_ghostmateria_by_miirshroom-dbv3jwb.png1380_100px_ghostmateria_by_miirshroom-dbv3jwh.png
Just took the survey!

Gonna refer: @LopeonLevi, @Acinaciform, @Lyra531, @ghosthorse0, @Jotuvi, @Kisuli, @Minnihowl, @Rinsesshy, @Alby, @Klomonx, @Veevi, @Coldfire3, @ivorymuffin, @tatsukatsu

If ya'll could take the survey on the first page and refer me with my id number: 34444
Just took the survey!

Gonna refer: @LopeonLevi, @Acinaciform, @Lyra531, @ghosthorse0, @Jotuvi, @Kisuli, @Minnihowl, @Rinsesshy, @Alby, @Klomonx, @Veevi, @Coldfire3, @ivorymuffin, @tatsukatsu

If ya'll could take the survey on the first page and refer me with my id number: 34444
9672033_orig.png
@happywing
Thank you for telling!=D
and
@Reicune @806907354 @Snowkite @SeparatedRecluse
I feel sorry if this bother you. =)
@happywing
Thank you for telling!=D
and
@Reicune @806907354 @Snowkite @SeparatedRecluse
I feel sorry if this bother you. =)
bustle_faceleft_galwon_by_nalico-d8u9wua_zpsseok4ysu.giftumblr_inline_nnxbnevyy01rbfe8q_500.gif
Took it!

I'm sorry for pinging all of you but I was wondering if you could take the survey on the front page and then refer me with my ID (148553) upon completion. Thanks!

@Horticulture @YuuNishinoya @Anathrash @potterhippie @JhenMhoran @Zenjae
Took it!

I'm sorry for pinging all of you but I was wondering if you could take the survey on the front page and then refer me with my ID (148553) upon completion. Thanks!

@Horticulture @YuuNishinoya @Anathrash @potterhippie @JhenMhoran @Zenjae
zaIUUhT.png6RccYha.gif
@RoseSpirit

Oh! Hi. Took the survey, stuck you in the referral box.

@Nickel @FetalPile @VikingHans @LynionPoe @VerminFu @Malusdraco @roymbrog
@RoseSpirit

Oh! Hi. Took the survey, stuck you in the referral box.

@Nickel @FetalPile @VikingHans @LynionPoe @VerminFu @Malusdraco @roymbrog
Hey, @wolfgryph, @JarkkoRaven, @NaturalFeel, @causticCatnip, @TwilightSaint, @Muddlekin, @CheetahZita and @winterbalg, take a look at this survey!

And finished the survey, some interesting questions where asked.
Hey, @wolfgryph, @JarkkoRaven, @NaturalFeel, @causticCatnip, @TwilightSaint, @Muddlekin, @CheetahZita and @winterbalg, take a look at this survey!

And finished the survey, some interesting questions where asked.
Not sure who out of my friends has been tagged and who hasn't (besides Scryzze) so tagging all of them!

@Appellosine @bandanna @Serrionavyr @Ariella @Rexi @Magick @Dory @TheJinx @Rammstein @Icywinters @natieman @Blizzarderful @Rivornel @Panthalassa @Discord @VVIICCTTOORRIIAA
Not sure who out of my friends has been tagged and who hasn't (besides Scryzze) so tagging all of them!

@Appellosine @bandanna @Serrionavyr @Ariella @Rexi @Magick @Dory @TheJinx @Rammstein @Icywinters @natieman @Blizzarderful @Rivornel @Panthalassa @Discord @VVIICCTTOORRIIAA
Hey hey, @Aeonox @jjmyers0199 fill this out!
Hey hey, @Aeonox @jjmyers0199 fill this out!
029_zps3diuptqp.png lone_wolves_bottle.pngPK0Dszw.png8528139.gif8528118.gif8571200.gif8530067.gif