Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~ Fehu's Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Fehu sure (: I can pay before or after, whatever you prefer. Just send me a poke when you want $$$ haha.
@Fehu sure (: I can pay before or after, whatever you prefer. Just send me a poke when you want $$$ haha.
Iw0iHZf.png
@pooses & @enoch

I'll ping you guys when they're done!

And that fills my queue for the next day or so.
@pooses & @enoch

I'll ping you guys when they're done!

And that fills my queue for the next day or so.
@Fehu

Would you like us to pay before or after the picture is finished?
@Fehu

Would you like us to pay before or after the picture is finished?
y0YshUu.png
@Fehu alright, thanks! i'll pay after so let me know how much it is then c:
@Fehu alright, thanks! i'll pay after so let me know how much it is then c:
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@Enoch

After is totally fine!
@Enoch

After is totally fine!
@Fehu hey!! can you put me on your ping list, if you'd be willing to start one, when you're open? :o I'd appreciate it!!
@Fehu hey!! can you put me on your ping list, if you'd be willing to start one, when you're open? :o I'd appreciate it!!
@Fehu I'd really like to put on a pinglist if there is one as well!
@Fehu I'd really like to put on a pinglist if there is one as well!
kboUfIH.pngzOVBeaG.pngxMlH6wa.png zWKO0gR.png
@Fehu I would also be interested in a slot on your ping/waitlist! Your work is beautiful.
@Fehu I would also be interested in a slot on your ping/waitlist! Your work is beautiful.
@Fehu If you're keeping a pinglist, I'd love to be added if you open up more slots!
@Fehu If you're keeping a pinglist, I'd love to be added if you open up more slots!
@Lix [url=http://www.antifaro.com/images/Kujo/likpic1.png][img]http://www.antifaro.com/images/Kujo/likpic11.png[/img][/url] Click for full size. I hope this turned out well for you and I did him justice. ;o; Considering the amount of apparel I'm thinking 180kt~ does that seem appropriate to you? @Erskine @Rottikins @vannevar @Selfishly All added to a ping list! Once I clear out this list, I'll open up a new one for you guys.
@Lix

likpic11.png

Click for full size. I hope this turned out well for you and I did him justice. ;o;
Considering the amount of apparel I'm thinking 180kt~ does that seem appropriate to you?

@Erskine @Rottikins @vannevar @Selfishly

All added to a ping list! Once I clear out this list, I'll open up a new one for you guys.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16