Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Demeter's Dragons: They're all free!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@Alicenn

It is indeed sad when the special people leave. I for one will miss you and your fun threads and personal warmth & generosity.

Best of luck in all your extra-FR endeavours!
@Alicenn

It is indeed sad when the special people leave. I for one will miss you and your fun threads and personal warmth & generosity.

Best of luck in all your extra-FR endeavours!
@Nintendoreos @Luxa @Ruffian
It's people like you that make me want to do good things for this whole community, like Demeter's dergs. Don't make me cry now, it won't be too long before this ninja returns :')
@Nintendoreos @Luxa @Ruffian
It's people like you that make me want to do good things for this whole community, like Demeter's dergs. Don't make me cry now, it won't be too long before this ninja returns :')
@Alicenn

Aww! I'm really sorry to hear that, but completely understand. I wish you luck with your future endeavours, you're a really sweet person!
@Alicenn

Aww! I'm really sorry to hear that, but completely understand. I wish you luck with your future endeavours, you're a really sweet person!
@Alicenn

Sorry to hear this. Hopefully you'll regain the fun you had with FR. Good luck to you.
@Alicenn

Sorry to hear this. Hopefully you'll regain the fun you had with FR. Good luck to you.
99_random_items_99_winners_raffle.png bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
@Alicenn
I hope you stick around,if you start a new account send me a friends request. :D
@Alicenn
I hope you stick around,if you start a new account send me a friends request. :D
Xanje,Another great pet site.Click Pet,Come see!
referral-mwolo1.png
@Alicenn
what dragons are still available?? some have been exalted
and are ones with apparel available? of where they sold(?) and then the owner added apparel after

hopefully this makes sense

I hope you have a great day
@Alicenn
what dragons are still available?? some have been exalted
and are ones with apparel available? of where they sold(?) and then the owner added apparel after

hopefully this makes sense

I hope you have a great day
9IxnHqd.png
May I plz have nehalennia ... thanks
May I plz have nehalennia ... thanks
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27