Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | miscellaneous achievements
I have noticed that my miscellaneous achievements don't appear to be registering.
My account says I have earned over 600000 for my lair and I have all the chess pieces but no achievements have been earned.
Probably not that important but I was wondering if it is a glitch ?
I have noticed that my miscellaneous achievements don't appear to be registering.
My account says I have earned over 600000 for my lair and I have all the chess pieces but no achievements have been earned.
Probably not that important but I was wondering if it is a glitch ?
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
A CANDLE IN THE DARK
I have this problem too
I have this problem too
QFXpYkj.png
I also have this problem. I also didn't get the Shock Switch achievement, though I did chain three combos
I also have this problem. I also didn't get the Shock Switch achievement, though I did chain three combos
Ok I'm not alone then, sounds like it could be a bug ?
Ok I'm not alone then, sounds like it could be a bug ?
A CANDLE IN THE DARK
@primalia @tafficat @msvuonis

there's currently significant lag in earning some collection-type achievements, for example familiar count, treasure earned, checkmate, dolls and runestones can take days or even weeks to register, so you just have to be patient. For the chess/dolls/runes it's important to keep the pieces in your hoard and not put them in vault, as that may interfere with earning the achievement.

As for the "Chain of Fools" achievement, it can't be earned yet and I think it's because Shock Switch is still in beta.

so nothing out of ordinary here, just common site lag :P hope this helped!
@primalia @tafficat @msvuonis

there's currently significant lag in earning some collection-type achievements, for example familiar count, treasure earned, checkmate, dolls and runestones can take days or even weeks to register, so you just have to be patient. For the chess/dolls/runes it's important to keep the pieces in your hoard and not put them in vault, as that may interfere with earning the achievement.

As for the "Chain of Fools" achievement, it can't be earned yet and I think it's because Shock Switch is still in beta.

so nothing out of ordinary here, just common site lag :P hope this helped!
BxBQmgK.png
This text was written in invisible ink, ooooo~ I hope you have a great day!

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
Thanks for letting us know, didn't imagine weeks for lagging and yes I'll make sure chess pieces stay in hoard :)
Thanks for letting us know, didn't imagine weeks for lagging and yes I'll make sure chess pieces stay in hoard :)
A CANDLE IN THE DARK