Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | AVH ~~Lots of Crystal and Facets!~~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Allele
Would you be willing to hold on to a dragon for me until i expand my layer and pay for my breeding cards?
@Allele
Would you be willing to hold on to a dragon for me until i expand my layer and pay for my breeding cards?
Click The Banner Below To Check Out My Hatchery! ^.^
majwXKg.gif
@Esxa Sure! just let me know which one and ill remove him/her from the AH
@Esxa Sure! just let me know which one and ill remove him/her from the AH
ZfeCqVE.gif
@Allele
5-28-2015 Female 1 spiral white crystal. I love her ^^ and she will make some beautiful babies.

@Allele
5-28-2015 Female 1 spiral white crystal. I love her ^^ and she will make some beautiful babies.

Click The Banner Below To Check Out My Hatchery! ^.^
majwXKg.gif
@Esxa I took her off the AH for you. I'm glad you like her :) She's also a full sister to Tomoe so it's kinda cool that they will end up in the same place :) Just send a cross roads for 34kt when you are ready for her. Thanks!
@Esxa I took her off the AH for you. I'm glad you like her :) She's also a full sister to Tomoe so it's kinda cool that they will end up in the same place :) Just send a cross roads for 34kt when you are ready for her. Thanks!
ZfeCqVE.gif
bump
bump
ZfeCqVE.gif
@Allele Hi! 5-28-2015 Male 1 (Eowyn and Faramir) < Is him on sale or not? Dragon ID is #13573734 I want him to be couple with my dragon! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/129036/12903589_350.png[/img] They look very similar! He is Iri/shimmer so it only costs 10kT, right?
@Allele

Hi!
5-28-2015 Male 1 (Eowyn and Faramir) < Is him on sale or not?
Dragon ID is #13573734

I want him to be couple with my dragon!
12903589_350.png

They look very similar!
He is Iri/shimmer so it only costs 10kT, right?
@regruss
I'm sorry he has already been sold, I'm in the middle of moving so I've not been able to update this thread. I should have more hatchlings from the pairing very soon. I could ping you if I have any other males?
@regruss
I'm sorry he has already been sold, I'm in the middle of moving so I've not been able to update this thread. I should have more hatchlings from the pairing very soon. I could ping you if I have any other males?
ZfeCqVE.gif
@allele
I've changed from Searing Hatcheries to Diamond Cut Hatchery and now have a new banner, please click on the icon in my signature to go to my hatchery and update the banner :)
@allele
I've changed from Searing Hatcheries to Diamond Cut Hatchery and now have a new banner, please click on the icon in my signature to go to my hatchery and update the banner :)
@Allele

Hi! I was wondering if you would want to be hatchery affiliates? I'm a bio major and i really enjoy the theme of your hatchery (as well as your lovely pairs). My Siggy has m hatchery link. Could i also be added to the general Pinglist? Thanks! :)
@Allele

Hi! I was wondering if you would want to be hatchery affiliates? I'm a bio major and i really enjoy the theme of your hatchery (as well as your lovely pairs). My Siggy has m hatchery link. Could i also be added to the general Pinglist? Thanks! :)
b1a76c69-3509-4f6a-9deb-54f68a2ae794.jpg
@Allele Oh, Inheritus is gorgeous. I'm assuming by the fact that he's still listed, he's available...? How much? He's going to be the mate for my Seaspirit.
@Allele Oh, Inheritus is gorgeous. I'm assuming by the fact that he's still listed, he's available...? How much? He's going to be the mate for my Seaspirit.
l2Wydmd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8