Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The wings of fire roleplay
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 81 82
@Digimon11 @Esko @Aluna @CloudTalon @EonMaster101 @Poe10 @Musiic @Bubble1234 @Picturewicture @Frostbite @dragonmaster3620 Another idea! Maybe Blizzard only gave them the scroll? So Digi, Aluna you guys might be able to still get the egg. But Bubble needs to approve.
@Digimon11 @Esko @Aluna @CloudTalon @EonMaster101 @Poe10 @Musiic @Bubble1234 @Picturewicture @Frostbite @dragonmaster3620 Another idea! Maybe Blizzard only gave them the scroll? So Digi, Aluna you guys might be able to still get the egg. But Bubble needs to approve.
qmDDDaV.gif
Can I enter???
Can I enter???
@WindWings360 I like your username! =D
@WindWings360 I like your username! =D
qmDDDaV.gif
@DragonWings360 yes, you can enter!
@DragonWings360 yes, you can enter!
ldNLSdw.png
Name: Hurricane

History: Born in the kingdom of the sand when her parents lost her. Is still trying to find her way back to the kingdom of the sea.

Personality: Brave, Strong, and Full of energy.

Type: SeaWing

Looks: Dark blue with bright blue swirls along her scales.

Name: Hurricane

History: Born in the kingdom of the sand when her parents lost her. Is still trying to find her way back to the kingdom of the sea.

Personality: Brave, Strong, and Full of energy.

Type: SeaWing

Looks: Dark blue with bright blue swirls along her scales.

@DragonWings360 now you just need @Bubble1234
@DragonWings360 now you just need @Bubble1234
qmDDDaV.gif
@Spitfire11 (Opal is my only dragon.)
@Spitfire11 (Opal is my only dragon.)
r7LsxK2.png
@DragonWings360 for your dragon you forgot family and other
@DragonWings360 for your dragon you forgot family and other
qmDDDaV.gif
@Digimon11 @Esko @Aluna @CloudTalon @EonMaster101 @Poe10 @Musiic @Bubble1234 @Picturewicture @Frostbite @dragonmaster3620

Just as her eyes where closing Spear's father had said somthing like, " I'm going exploring, tell your mom." or somthing. About thirty seconds after he left there was a load crack! and Spear and her mom both woke up with a jolt. In the corner Fiamma's eyes opened ad she stood up just as Jasper ran passed Spear's cave and towards the noise. Her mother and Fiamma where just about to leave when Spear shouted, "Wait! Dad told me to tell you that he was going exploring." Her mother nodded and with Fiamma at her side they walked out of the room. Spear still had one more thing to do, so she ran to the tucked away corner of her cave and found her Scavenger fast asleep in the pile of blankets she had made for the cave so long ago. She changed the heat of her scales to a calming warm and took out some fruit she had grabbed from outside and slipped it into the cage with some water. Then she bounded out of the room as fast as she could running right by Noor and Fiamma and then launched herself onto Jasper looking over her head to the hole. Spear expected that Nimbus and Razor weren't to far behind.
@Digimon11 @Esko @Aluna @CloudTalon @EonMaster101 @Poe10 @Musiic @Bubble1234 @Picturewicture @Frostbite @dragonmaster3620

Just as her eyes where closing Spear's father had said somthing like, " I'm going exploring, tell your mom." or somthing. About thirty seconds after he left there was a load crack! and Spear and her mom both woke up with a jolt. In the corner Fiamma's eyes opened ad she stood up just as Jasper ran passed Spear's cave and towards the noise. Her mother and Fiamma where just about to leave when Spear shouted, "Wait! Dad told me to tell you that he was going exploring." Her mother nodded and with Fiamma at her side they walked out of the room. Spear still had one more thing to do, so she ran to the tucked away corner of her cave and found her Scavenger fast asleep in the pile of blankets she had made for the cave so long ago. She changed the heat of her scales to a calming warm and took out some fruit she had grabbed from outside and slipped it into the cage with some water. Then she bounded out of the room as fast as she could running right by Noor and Fiamma and then launched herself onto Jasper looking over her head to the hole. Spear expected that Nimbus and Razor weren't to far behind.
qmDDDaV.gif
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 81 82