Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Genetic Opera
1 2
*busts through the door*

I heard someone say Repo!

Yeah, I love it to bits. I can sing the Zydrate song by heart, as well as 'Things You See in a Graveyard'. Night Surgeon is another winner.

This movie is just the best, and it's the reason I have even a little respect for Paris Hilton.
*busts through the door*

I heard someone say Repo!

Yeah, I love it to bits. I can sing the Zydrate song by heart, as well as 'Things You See in a Graveyard'. Night Surgeon is another winner.

This movie is just the best, and it's the reason I have even a little respect for Paris Hilton.
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
@Indirae I loved the movie. A friend introduced me to it, and I loved the music and frankly the entire movie visually gorgeous. It is not a movie to watch if you don't like gore though. I have a fairly strong tolerance for gore, and even then one or two scenes made me feel a little queasy.
@Indirae I loved the movie. A friend introduced me to it, and I loved the music and frankly the entire movie visually gorgeous. It is not a movie to watch if you don't like gore though. I have a fairly strong tolerance for gore, and even then one or two scenes made me feel a little queasy.
Speak "Repo!" and I shall appear. It's not for the faint of heart (in addition to the gore, there are some kind of disturbing sexual themes) but oh man, OH MAN, if there is one thing I like to crank in the car during road trips, it's this. I wouldn't normally classify myself as a musical fan, but I'm really glad I gave it a chance because now it is my absolute favorite. I always thought it was a shame they cut the "Needle Into a Bug" sequence from the film, though; it would have been neat to hear Shilo and The Graverobber sing a duet to tie up their storyline.
Speak "Repo!" and I shall appear. It's not for the faint of heart (in addition to the gore, there are some kind of disturbing sexual themes) but oh man, OH MAN, if there is one thing I like to crank in the car during road trips, it's this. I wouldn't normally classify myself as a musical fan, but I'm really glad I gave it a chance because now it is my absolute favorite. I always thought it was a shame they cut the "Needle Into a Bug" sequence from the film, though; it would have been neat to hear Shilo and The Graverobber sing a duet to tie up their storyline.
ciF7Blm.gif
It is definitely my favorite musical of all time. I've seen it about 5 or 6 times, which doesn't seem like much, but it's still just so great. I have some of the soundtrack on my iPod.
It is definitely my favorite musical of all time. I've seen it about 5 or 6 times, which doesn't seem like much, but it's still just so great. I have some of the soundtrack on my iPod.
The RHPS shadowcast I used to be in was thinking of doing it. It's a cool idea and it's got the wonderful Anthony Stewart Head, but the execution is just so bad IMO. Like, not quite so bad it's good, like Rocky. just bad.
The RHPS shadowcast I used to be in was thinking of doing it. It's a cool idea and it's got the wonderful Anthony Stewart Head, but the execution is just so bad IMO. Like, not quite so bad it's good, like Rocky. just bad.
Lost Lute pgE81Sv.png Aerborne Ambassador
nice and bloody. my one regret is that i didn't spend my time watching something more worthwhile.
nice and bloody. my one regret is that i didn't spend my time watching something more worthwhile.
:)
I Actually just watched it for the first time a few hours ago(I first heard of it a few years ago from a friend) and it wasn't as good as I thought it would be.(She hyped it up so much) IMO the whole plot kind of revolved around the fact that that Rotti couldn't get over being dumped.(kind of lame, to be honest) But that's just my opinion.
I Actually just watched it for the first time a few hours ago(I first heard of it a few years ago from a friend) and it wasn't as good as I thought it would be.(She hyped it up so much) IMO the whole plot kind of revolved around the fact that that Rotti couldn't get over being dumped.(kind of lame, to be honest) But that's just my opinion.
IMZbI9C.png
1 2