Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | I want to creep on people's lairs!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Tuberose:

1. 5 amazing dragons: Meadowsweet, Elderflower, Lotus, Ranunculus, and Frankincense.

2. 3 well dressed dragons: Bryony, Maple, and Dogwood.

3. An adorable familiar/dragon pairing: Fraxinella and the mock firebird!

4. The breed that excels in your lair: Coatls!

5. A random topic: I really enjoyed visiting your lair... almost too much. It was so beautiful. But... something seemed... almost... Oh, nevermind, I'm sure the hairs on the back of my neck standing up signified nothing.

@Elsewhere

1. 5 amazing dragons: Elsewhere, Winterbelle, Riisekoor, Reckless, and Solitaire.

2. 3 well dressed dragons: Makana, Dixon, and Seth.

3. An adorable familiar/dragon pairing: Mykah and the arcane sprite (the scholastic duo).

4. The breed that excels in your lair: Pearlcatchers!

5. A random topic: It was a pleasure visiting your guild. Please thank Riisekoor for the delicious meal! I'm sorry that I didn't have time to read through all of the dragons' descriptions, but the amount of love and work you've put into them is very clear. What lucky dergs. c: (Oh, and you should have seen Sumi after I read her your comment. I swear it looked like she blushed right through that thick hide of hers).

@trevenant

1. 5 amazing dragons: Kerigan, Fletcher, Rapture, Ceilo, and Neon.

2. 3 well dressed dragons: Fade, Void, and Howl.

3. An adorable familiar/dragon pairing: Ballad and the radioactive slime. ._.

4. The breed that excels in your lair: Coatls and Imperials!

5. A random topic: I really love your earthy/natural dragons, but I also love your circuit dragons... Exact opposites attract in your lair! (And yes, my Sumi does really match my intentions here. It's the Eye of the Snapper. It's the thrill of the creep. Rising up to the challenge of this stalker.)

@Tuberose:

1. 5 amazing dragons: Meadowsweet, Elderflower, Lotus, Ranunculus, and Frankincense.

2. 3 well dressed dragons: Bryony, Maple, and Dogwood.

3. An adorable familiar/dragon pairing: Fraxinella and the mock firebird!

4. The breed that excels in your lair: Coatls!

5. A random topic: I really enjoyed visiting your lair... almost too much. It was so beautiful. But... something seemed... almost... Oh, nevermind, I'm sure the hairs on the back of my neck standing up signified nothing.

@Elsewhere

1. 5 amazing dragons: Elsewhere, Winterbelle, Riisekoor, Reckless, and Solitaire.

2. 3 well dressed dragons: Makana, Dixon, and Seth.

3. An adorable familiar/dragon pairing: Mykah and the arcane sprite (the scholastic duo).

4. The breed that excels in your lair: Pearlcatchers!

5. A random topic: It was a pleasure visiting your guild. Please thank Riisekoor for the delicious meal! I'm sorry that I didn't have time to read through all of the dragons' descriptions, but the amount of love and work you've put into them is very clear. What lucky dergs. c: (Oh, and you should have seen Sumi after I read her your comment. I swear it looked like she blushed right through that thick hide of hers).

@trevenant

1. 5 amazing dragons: Kerigan, Fletcher, Rapture, Ceilo, and Neon.

2. 3 well dressed dragons: Fade, Void, and Howl.

3. An adorable familiar/dragon pairing: Ballad and the radioactive slime. ._.

4. The breed that excels in your lair: Coatls and Imperials!

5. A random topic: I really love your earthy/natural dragons, but I also love your circuit dragons... Exact opposites attract in your lair! (And yes, my Sumi does really match my intentions here. It's the Eye of the Snapper. It's the thrill of the creep. Rising up to the challenge of this stalker.)

@Cleonor
Feel free to creep around in my lair! xD
@Cleonor
Feel free to creep around in my lair! xD
ctFAI4k.gif
@Cleonor
It's still under construction, but feel free to visit my clan :)
@Cleonor
It's still under construction, but feel free to visit my clan :)
@Cleonor I-if you have time you could skulk through mine c':
@Cleonor I-if you have time you could skulk through mine c':
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@Cleonor: I would love to be a part of this, but you seem really backed up, so take your time.
@Cleonor: I would love to be a part of this, but you seem really backed up, so take your time.
@Cleonor

I'd love to be a part of this too but you're rather backed up so take your time. I don't mind.
@Cleonor

I'd love to be a part of this too but you're rather backed up so take your time. I don't mind.
Closed[Hatchery]
DEjzOrU.pngCaldeniaTiny_zpsiangccil.png
@Cleonor

I would love that
@Cleonor

I would love that
A5i3AHB.png
omg, good luck getting through all this.
omg, good luck getting through all this.
:D
:D

1367bced80ff995638dbc18bde20b34ea6a9af94.gif
Perhaps you've seen it,
maybe in a dream.
A murky, forgotten land…
@Cleonor
Eh, why not
If u have time, of course
@Cleonor
Eh, why not
If u have time, of course
FGJpKvk.png
Wdr4Smc.png
You cannot burn me, I'm already on fire!

- coyote
- she|any
- fr +10
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21