Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Zombie World with dragons*ALWAYS OPEN*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@HermiTheHusky @Scryzze

// Will do. See you soon then. C: No worries, Scryzze. I know that feeling. \\

The two danced in the sky, knowing that the dead can't reach them. Renee smiled faintly to herself, then looked down towards the streets to see where they should head off to next. Though she was thinking about it, she saw something unusual to her. Something she has not seen for days on end, her smile was quickly wiped off her face. A live human being, was sitting down on top of a broken down house, yelling in agony over something. "Xil.. Should we leave them..?" The Skydancer looked below her to see what Renee had seen. Feeling pity, Xileram nodded to herself before tilting her wings downward. Renee grabbed a hold of her ebony filigree armour, trying to stay on without falling off.

Xileram screeched towards the human below who had a few dragons below her. Once they got a few feet off the ground, Renee quickly jumped off and pulled out her bayonet. She shined the blade towards the others in fear of what they could do to her and her dragon. The drake soon landed down softly next to her and bared her teeth towards the dragons the surrounded her. "Are you bitten? Where did you come from..? Why have you come here..?!" Renee threw out all the questions towards the girl who they just met.
@HermiTheHusky @Scryzze

// Will do. See you soon then. C: No worries, Scryzze. I know that feeling. \\

The two danced in the sky, knowing that the dead can't reach them. Renee smiled faintly to herself, then looked down towards the streets to see where they should head off to next. Though she was thinking about it, she saw something unusual to her. Something she has not seen for days on end, her smile was quickly wiped off her face. A live human being, was sitting down on top of a broken down house, yelling in agony over something. "Xil.. Should we leave them..?" The Skydancer looked below her to see what Renee had seen. Feeling pity, Xileram nodded to herself before tilting her wings downward. Renee grabbed a hold of her ebony filigree armour, trying to stay on without falling off.

Xileram screeched towards the human below who had a few dragons below her. Once they got a few feet off the ground, Renee quickly jumped off and pulled out her bayonet. She shined the blade towards the others in fear of what they could do to her and her dragon. The drake soon landed down softly next to her and bared her teeth towards the dragons the surrounded her. "Are you bitten? Where did you come from..? Why have you come here..?!" Renee threw out all the questions towards the girl who they just met.
@Scryzze // sorry that this post is short/bad, I have absolutely no Idea what to post \\
// and It's Okay, that's happened to me before. \\
Alice woke up and looked around the room, and looked at Blue "Hey. What should we do/Were should we go? (I don't know which to pick you just choose one I guess xD) She woke up her dragons, Griffin looked up lazily and Juju ignored her, curling up. Alice patted them and looked around, not knowing what to do that day.
@Scryzze // sorry that this post is short/bad, I have absolutely no Idea what to post \\
// and It's Okay, that's happened to me before. \\
Alice woke up and looked around the room, and looked at Blue "Hey. What should we do/Were should we go? (I don't know which to pick you just choose one I guess xD) She woke up her dragons, Griffin looked up lazily and Juju ignored her, curling up. Alice patted them and looked around, not knowing what to do that day.
@Diamondfinder511 @HermiTheHusky @Rukair @Blueack
-

Seeing as she was looking at him to take charge, he picked up his backpack and slung it over his shoulder. "First off, we need to get going. Staying in one place isn't going to spell out anything good as of right now." He whistled softy to call Skyshine over. "We need to scavenge for food as well. I don't know about you, but I'm running low." He stopped moving and looked back at her, watching the dragons react to her touch. They seemed carefree in such a dim world.
Being nudged by Skyshine to move him out of his thoughts, he double checked to make sure he still had everything from the night before. "We might as well look for any other non-infected as well..." Standing up straight again, Blue flinched as he set his weight across his somewhat injured leg. Dang it. It hadn't hurt before, but now that he was fully awake, he could feel the throbbing pain coming from it. Hoping Alice hadn't seen his reaction, the boy pushed the pain away and walked over to Skyshine, and untangled a few knots in his mane as he waited for Alice.
-

Seeing as she was looking at him to take charge, he picked up his backpack and slung it over his shoulder. "First off, we need to get going. Staying in one place isn't going to spell out anything good as of right now." He whistled softy to call Skyshine over. "We need to scavenge for food as well. I don't know about you, but I'm running low." He stopped moving and looked back at her, watching the dragons react to her touch. They seemed carefree in such a dim world.
Being nudged by Skyshine to move him out of his thoughts, he double checked to make sure he still had everything from the night before. "We might as well look for any other non-infected as well..." Standing up straight again, Blue flinched as he set his weight across his somewhat injured leg. Dang it. It hadn't hurt before, but now that he was fully awake, he could feel the throbbing pain coming from it. Hoping Alice hadn't seen his reaction, the boy pushed the pain away and walked over to Skyshine, and untangled a few knots in his mane as he waited for Alice.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze @HermitheHusky @Rukair @Blueack
/Sorry for late post owo\

Alice Got up and picked her her backpack. "Yeah, we really need to get going. I barely have enough food for me and my dragons." Griffin got up and looked out one of the half barricaded windows, Juju did the same. "Other Non- Infecteds... You're the only person I met, and I don't really plan on meeting more.." Alice slightly noticed him flinch in pain. She didn't ask about it since she knew he probably wouldn't want to answer. She just hoped he wasn't infected or anything like that. She quickly pushed her attention away. "I should probably get the food I left downstairs." She ran down and put the cans in her bag. Griffin Skidded down the stairs, he never liked staying away from her. Juju sat in the corner as Alice walked back up with her bag, Griffin following. "When should we get going? I'm never sure what to do so I guess it's up to you."
/Sorry for late post owo\

Alice Got up and picked her her backpack. "Yeah, we really need to get going. I barely have enough food for me and my dragons." Griffin got up and looked out one of the half barricaded windows, Juju did the same. "Other Non- Infecteds... You're the only person I met, and I don't really plan on meeting more.." Alice slightly noticed him flinch in pain. She didn't ask about it since she knew he probably wouldn't want to answer. She just hoped he wasn't infected or anything like that. She quickly pushed her attention away. "I should probably get the food I left downstairs." She ran down and put the cans in her bag. Griffin Skidded down the stairs, he never liked staying away from her. Juju sat in the corner as Alice walked back up with her bag, Griffin following. "When should we get going? I'm never sure what to do so I guess it's up to you."
@Diamondfinder511 @HermiTheHusky @Blueack @Scryzze

Rukair's eyes slowly open up to a dark room, he got up from his bed and notice Estella was gone. "Huh, Estella?" He said but then a sound was heard on the other side of the door in the room, he walk up to it, feeling scared for some reason, then turning the knob and opening the door slowly...A zombie burst throw with its hands open, Rukair with wide eyes and filled with fear, grab the zombie's hands but fell to the floor with it on top of him, its biting teeth inching closer to him. As it got closer, Rukair noticed that blood was on the floor were the zombie came, and a shadowy figure laughing at him, now filled with rage he screamed "Traitor!" as the zombie's teeth connected with his flesh.

Rukair's eyes shot wide open and stood up with him huffing and puffing, he place his left hand over his eye and whisper to himself "It was just...a bad dream." He then felt something on his right hand, he look over to see Estella's head looking up at him with a worried look, he gave a smile to her and left his hand off under her and patted her head and said, "It was just a bad dream." That made her happy to know that the master was alright. Rukair now fully out of bed he head to the closet in the room and open it to see that there was no cloths inside, but instead found a baseball bat, "huh, not bad at all, its in good shape might last me for a while" He said putting it in his book-bag.
@Diamondfinder511 @HermiTheHusky @Blueack @Scryzze

Rukair's eyes slowly open up to a dark room, he got up from his bed and notice Estella was gone. "Huh, Estella?" He said but then a sound was heard on the other side of the door in the room, he walk up to it, feeling scared for some reason, then turning the knob and opening the door slowly...A zombie burst throw with its hands open, Rukair with wide eyes and filled with fear, grab the zombie's hands but fell to the floor with it on top of him, its biting teeth inching closer to him. As it got closer, Rukair noticed that blood was on the floor were the zombie came, and a shadowy figure laughing at him, now filled with rage he screamed "Traitor!" as the zombie's teeth connected with his flesh.

Rukair's eyes shot wide open and stood up with him huffing and puffing, he place his left hand over his eye and whisper to himself "It was just...a bad dream." He then felt something on his right hand, he look over to see Estella's head looking up at him with a worried look, he gave a smile to her and left his hand off under her and patted her head and said, "It was just a bad dream." That made her happy to know that the master was alright. Rukair now fully out of bed he head to the closet in the room and open it to see that there was no cloths inside, but instead found a baseball bat, "huh, not bad at all, its in good shape might last me for a while" He said putting it in his book-bag.
4JXu7sq.png
-

"Seeing as there's nothing else to do here, right now. We have a whole day ahead of us, and I'd rather not spend it lounging around." Blue kept his tone serious, though he knew he sounded bossy. It was probably because of all the time he spent alone...
Blue walked downstairs, looking around before cautiously grabbing the doorknob. Staying silent so he could hear anything on the other side -which he couldn't- he slowly opened the door and stuck his head out. Seeing as it was clear, he opened the door further and walked out, his Skydancer companion following close behind. Once the dragon was fully out, Blue jumped on his back, and gave a command to hover off the ground. That way anything coming towards them couldn't touch them.
"I'm ready to get going." He called back towards the house, waiting for Alice.
-

"Seeing as there's nothing else to do here, right now. We have a whole day ahead of us, and I'd rather not spend it lounging around." Blue kept his tone serious, though he knew he sounded bossy. It was probably because of all the time he spent alone...
Blue walked downstairs, looking around before cautiously grabbing the doorknob. Staying silent so he could hear anything on the other side -which he couldn't- he slowly opened the door and stuck his head out. Seeing as it was clear, he opened the door further and walked out, his Skydancer companion following close behind. Once the dragon was fully out, Blue jumped on his back, and gave a command to hover off the ground. That way anything coming towards them couldn't touch them.
"I'm ready to get going." He called back towards the house, waiting for Alice.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
Alice quickly got everything and ran out the door with her dragons following behind, Griffin Motioned for her to climb on his back "okay then, Griffin" She climbed on Griffin as he started rising off the ground, Juju followed behind. "Okay, Lead the way" she shouted as the wind picked up. Griffin and Juju flew closer to Blue and His Skydancer.
Alice quickly got everything and ran out the door with her dragons following behind, Griffin Motioned for her to climb on his back "okay then, Griffin" She climbed on Griffin as he started rising off the ground, Juju followed behind. "Okay, Lead the way" she shouted as the wind picked up. Griffin and Juju flew closer to Blue and His Skydancer.
((short because I don't have much to do without controlling Alice...))
-

"Stay close!" Skyshine dipped slightly before twirling upwards, subconsciously showing off his flying skills. Blue looked over to make sure Alice was following, and started off towards the town. He flew close to the rooftops, searching for anything able to be scavenged.
The shining skin of his dragon would attract the attention of anyone who was watching, but Blue didn't really care. If anyone did notice, then it was just another step towards finding others.
((short because I don't have much to do without controlling Alice...))
-

"Stay close!" Skyshine dipped slightly before twirling upwards, subconsciously showing off his flying skills. Blue looked over to make sure Alice was following, and started off towards the town. He flew close to the rooftops, searching for anything able to be scavenged.
The shining skin of his dragon would attract the attention of anyone who was watching, but Blue didn't really care. If anyone did notice, then it was just another step towards finding others.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Blueack @Scryzze @Diamondfinder511 @Rukair

Hiro growled at the newcomers and swinged his tail, but it was yet only a warning. Rayna raised her head and looked at the approaching girl. She haven't met any other non-infected for a week, so she felt kinda excited about it, but she might be still in danger.
"No, I'm not bitten and I came here for supplies. Living in a town is too dangerous now." She answered and got up, holding a hand on Cadet's back. Skydancer was watching the other dragon of her breed carefully. Imp stepped closer to their group members.
@Blueack @Scryzze @Diamondfinder511 @Rukair

Hiro growled at the newcomers and swinged his tail, but it was yet only a warning. Rayna raised her head and looked at the approaching girl. She haven't met any other non-infected for a week, so she felt kinda excited about it, but she might be still in danger.
"No, I'm not bitten and I came here for supplies. Living in a town is too dangerous now." She answered and got up, holding a hand on Cadet's back. Skydancer was watching the other dragon of her breed carefully. Imp stepped closer to their group members.
giphy.gif
@Diamondfinder511 @HermiTheHusky @Rukair @Scryzze

Renee stood there in silence once the girl in front of her had answered. "I see.. You're correct on that one.. Did you find anything useful..?" She stood up straight, still holding her dagger by her side for saftey. Her friend was still baring her teeth towards the others in fear of what they could do. "Hm.. Wait. Can we trade information..? I traveled quite a bit, I'm sure I can be of use there. And in exchange.." She paused for a moment to think. "Do you have any books on you..?"
@Diamondfinder511 @HermiTheHusky @Rukair @Scryzze

Renee stood there in silence once the girl in front of her had answered. "I see.. You're correct on that one.. Did you find anything useful..?" She stood up straight, still holding her dagger by her side for saftey. Her friend was still baring her teeth towards the others in fear of what they could do. "Hm.. Wait. Can we trade information..? I traveled quite a bit, I'm sure I can be of use there. And in exchange.." She paused for a moment to think. "Do you have any books on you..?"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7