Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | i LITERALLY just started, haha
1 2
SO YEAH i've definitely just been fumbling around and clicking aimlessly...

Anyways! i go by Andou, i am a black demiboy, and i draw and watch anime in my spare time? i really like dogs a lot and i plan on naming all my digital lizard kids after food...
i forgot how i even found out about this site; i'd just seen it floating around. created an account as soon as a window opened, but didn't actually start until now. i have no idea what my favorite dragons are yet, but i'm really feeling the Guardians a lot. i hope i Get Gud at this soon, haha. should be very fun!
SO YEAH i've definitely just been fumbling around and clicking aimlessly...

Anyways! i go by Andou, i am a black demiboy, and i draw and watch anime in my spare time? i really like dogs a lot and i plan on naming all my digital lizard kids after food...
i forgot how i even found out about this site; i'd just seen it floating around. created an account as soon as a window opened, but didn't actually start until now. i have no idea what my favorite dragons are yet, but i'm really feeling the Guardians a lot. i hope i Get Gud at this soon, haha. should be very fun!
I just started to! I am trying to learn but goodness you have to read a whole book just to get one answer! lol I am so lost! I don't even know how to find food! OR buy it! I have found games so ust playing those for now to try to earn...:D Thats all I know so far! lol
I just started to! I am trying to learn but goodness you have to read a whole book just to get one answer! lol I am so lost! I don't even know how to find food! OR buy it! I have found games so ust playing those for now to try to earn...:D Thats all I know so far! lol
CqQWGEs.pngAzb886h.png
UU8F07g.png9gJ740O.png
Last edited on Sep 27, 2015 16:16:44 by Pteri
CAa9i2F.gif9vnlzcj.png
xnxLA7h.gifCSBMAjX.png
@Andouille
Hey! ^^ welcome to FR~ I really hope you enjoy it here, the site may seem to be confusing at first but it's actually really simple once you get the hang of things. Feel free to message me if you get stuck on something! (just click my name and you will be taken to my lair, a message option should appear on the right)

@kahhrma
Same for you too, if you get stuck then feel free to message me! you find food by going to the gathering option on the left hand side, then use up your gathering turns on hunting, fishing, foraging and bug catching (or anything else). Then you go into your hoard, select the check boxes of what food you want to feed your dragons and click convert to food points.

After converting them into points, you go onto your lair and click feed all dragons. If it says that some of your dragons went without food, it means you need to convert more food into points. c:
@Andouille
Hey! ^^ welcome to FR~ I really hope you enjoy it here, the site may seem to be confusing at first but it's actually really simple once you get the hang of things. Feel free to message me if you get stuck on something! (just click my name and you will be taken to my lair, a message option should appear on the right)

@kahhrma
Same for you too, if you get stuck then feel free to message me! you find food by going to the gathering option on the left hand side, then use up your gathering turns on hunting, fishing, foraging and bug catching (or anything else). Then you go into your hoard, select the check boxes of what food you want to feed your dragons and click convert to food points.

After converting them into points, you go onto your lair and click feed all dragons. If it says that some of your dragons went without food, it means you need to convert more food into points. c:
@kahhrma
Hey there friend!! glad to see i'm not the only one lost heh. it's actually been the exact opposite for me; i haven't even touched the games yet... been stocking up on meat like mad though.

@Apivo
thanks for the warm welcome :}
hmmm the only question that comes to mind is how often are you able to incubate eggs? like every two hours? four? i may have more later, in that case, i'll just hit you up as you suggested!
@kahhrma
Hey there friend!! glad to see i'm not the only one lost heh. it's actually been the exact opposite for me; i haven't even touched the games yet... been stocking up on meat like mad though.

@Apivo
thanks for the warm welcome :}
hmmm the only question that comes to mind is how often are you able to incubate eggs? like every two hours? four? i may have more later, in that case, i'll just hit you up as you suggested!
Apivo Thank you! I will go try to do that and gather! That is something I can do.
I bred two dragons and now have three babies. Not sure what do do with them now? haha OTher then feed them. :D

Andouille How do you get meat? Is it like Apivo said? or is there another way to get meat? lol

Thank you guys! I love all the tips I can get!!!
Apivo Thank you! I will go try to do that and gather! That is something I can do.
I bred two dragons and now have three babies. Not sure what do do with them now? haha OTher then feed them. :D

Andouille How do you get meat? Is it like Apivo said? or is there another way to get meat? lol

Thank you guys! I love all the tips I can get!!!
CqQWGEs.pngAzb886h.png
UU8F07g.png9gJ740O.png
CAa9i2F.gif9vnlzcj.png
xnxLA7h.gifCSBMAjX.png
@kahhrma
when you go to gather food, you can tell what kind of food you'll get based on the lil' pictures!
For example, the fishing grounds'll get you seafood. :}
@kahhrma
when you go to gather food, you can tell what kind of food you'll get based on the lil' pictures!
For example, the fishing grounds'll get you seafood. :}
@Andouille
No problem! c: you can only incubate a nest once a day, so if you are running several nests you can only incubate them all once until the next day.

@kahhrma
Your welcome! well babies tend to take a few days in order to grow up, so for now you can only feed them. Although you can go to the coliseum with your adult dragons and get meat there c:
@Andouille
No problem! c: you can only incubate a nest once a day, so if you are running several nests you can only incubate them all once until the next day.

@kahhrma
Your welcome! well babies tend to take a few days in order to grow up, so for now you can only feed them. Although you can go to the coliseum with your adult dragons and get meat there c:
@Andouille

Welcome! I'm kind of in the same boat too. I took a very long hiatus, but I just starting actually you know... playing. ^_^ And your favourite will likely come once you start collecting.

It's a pleasure to meet ya.
@Andouille

Welcome! I'm kind of in the same boat too. I took a very long hiatus, but I just starting actually you know... playing. ^_^ And your favourite will likely come once you start collecting.

It's a pleasure to meet ya.
@Apivo
thanks! dang i'm so impatient to see what's gonna come out these eggs... hopefully they're cool

@zoetrooper
Great minds!! yeah, once i start raking in the dragons, i'm sure i'll have TOO many favorites. nice to meet you too.
@Apivo
thanks! dang i'm so impatient to see what's gonna come out these eggs... hopefully they're cool

@zoetrooper
Great minds!! yeah, once i start raking in the dragons, i'm sure i'll have TOO many favorites. nice to meet you too.
So I have gone to the collisium ...but the page never loads for me..Well it does like once in a blue moon...Is there something I am doing wrong?
So I have gone to the collisium ...but the page never loads for me..Well it does like once in a blue moon...Is there something I am doing wrong?
CqQWGEs.pngAzb886h.png
UU8F07g.png9gJ740O.png
CAa9i2F.gif9vnlzcj.png
xnxLA7h.gifCSBMAjX.png
1 2