Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wildclaw Bust Sculpture/Intrest Check
1 2
Hey Guys! I sculpted a Wildclaw bust and I wanted to share him with you because I'm very happy with how he turned out. He isn't painted or mounted on his board, but I'm hoping to put him on a circular base with maybe the plague symbol painted on it, if not just a stained wooden base. I'm thinking of molding him so I can make resin copies to paint with different genes and stuff! Plus, they'll be more durable, haha. I hope you guys like him, I'll update with his final pic when I get all of that stuff done! [b]If I made more, would anyone be interested in one? [/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/e04h92x.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/D7D2sME.jpg[/img]
Hey Guys!

I sculpted a Wildclaw bust and I wanted to share him with you because I'm very happy with how he turned out. He isn't painted or mounted on his board, but I'm hoping to put him on a circular base with maybe the plague symbol painted on it, if not just a stained wooden base.

I'm thinking of molding him so I can make resin copies to paint with different genes and stuff! Plus, they'll be more durable, haha. I hope you guys like him, I'll update with his final pic when I get all of that stuff done!

If I made more, would anyone be interested in one?

e04h92x.jpg

D7D2sME.jpg
F3Wm4hb.png
That's so cool! I can't wait to see it painted, definitely update!
That's so cool! I can't wait to see it painted, definitely update!
@Odare Thank you so much! I can't wait to see it painted either! Unfortunately, if I'm going to mold him, it may be a while, haha!
@Odare Thank you so much! I can't wait to see it painted either! Unfortunately, if I'm going to mold him, it may be a while, haha!
F3Wm4hb.png
As an edit:

If I made resin casts, I would offer blank ones cheaper for anyone that wanted to paint it themselves.

I'm open to any feedback on the matter!
As an edit:

If I made resin casts, I would offer blank ones cheaper for anyone that wanted to paint it themselves.

I'm open to any feedback on the matter!
F3Wm4hb.png
Hnng I would totally buy one if it was feasible for me! I don't have the irl money and am very reluctant to give a mailing address, which is a problem I think you would run into a lot. That said, he's awesome! I hope you do find some buyers!
Hnng I would totally buy one if it was feasible for me! I don't have the irl money and am very reluctant to give a mailing address, which is a problem I think you would run into a lot. That said, he's awesome! I hope you do find some buyers!
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
@FalconRex121 Thank you!

Yea I'd only charge in game currency (or even trade for items-because I want a lot). I was thinking around 1500G for a blank one.

The mailing address would definitely be my biggest concern as well, because I can totally understand not wanting to give it out, haha.
@FalconRex121 Thank you!

Yea I'd only charge in game currency (or even trade for items-because I want a lot). I was thinking around 1500G for a blank one.

The mailing address would definitely be my biggest concern as well, because I can totally understand not wanting to give it out, haha.
F3Wm4hb.png
@GabbitRabbit

I might be interested if you did other breeds as well :P
@GabbitRabbit

I might be interested if you did other breeds as well :P
JUcTcBe.png
@Bluetadamore Awesome! I'm definitely considering other breeds too! I've been going over the best ways to do each one, haha
@Bluetadamore Awesome! I'm definitely considering other breeds too! I've been going over the best ways to do each one, haha
F3Wm4hb.png
@GabbitRabbit

Ping me if you decide to at some point ^__^
@GabbitRabbit

Ping me if you decide to at some point ^__^
JUcTcBe.png
@Bluetadamore Absolutely! Is there a particular breed you'd be interested in?
@Bluetadamore Absolutely! Is there a particular breed you'd be interested in?
F3Wm4hb.png
1 2