Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Friends on Steam?
Hey guys, I'm looking to add some new people on steam that would like to ether talk or play games with me.

Some of the games i play or like in general are...
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Darkest Dungeon
Nuclear Throne
Shovel Knight
Lethal League

I have some multiplayer games if you're interested, not many. My steam name is Hotdog Sprinkle, the one with the weird sonic. So feel free to add me and send a hello.
Hey guys, I'm looking to add some new people on steam that would like to ether talk or play games with me.

Some of the games i play or like in general are...
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Darkest Dungeon
Nuclear Throne
Shovel Knight
Lethal League

I have some multiplayer games if you're interested, not many. My steam name is Hotdog Sprinkle, the one with the weird sonic. So feel free to add me and send a hello.
hey!! my name is ein frapenstein on steam. i usually play fallout, elder scrolls, binding of isaac, terraria, and starbound. anyone else is free to add me :0
hey!! my name is ein frapenstein on steam. i usually play fallout, elder scrolls, binding of isaac, terraria, and starbound. anyone else is free to add me :0
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif 1UI2JZj.gif i'm ein
fr +3
my artshop
warcraft dweeb
she/her
@borous

Thanks I've added you :)
@borous

Thanks I've added you :)
@SilverPirate @borous
I'm on Steam, but because of community guidelines, I can't post my username because profanity and I'd rather not get in trouble.
I'll add you though!

I play a lot of things...A lot of Saints Row, Life is Strange, and a variety of Lego games.
@SilverPirate @borous
I'm on Steam, but because of community guidelines, I can't post my username because profanity and I'd rather not get in trouble.
I'll add you though!

I play a lot of things...A lot of Saints Row, Life is Strange, and a variety of Lego games.
tumblr_inline_oorkq7Guy81u5ynwc_540.pngb7fepcb.pngtumblr_inline_oorkq7Guy81u5ynwc_540.png
@INeverMiss

added you back! :0
@INeverMiss

added you back! :0
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif 1UI2JZj.gif i'm ein
fr +3
my artshop
warcraft dweeb
she/her
@INeverMiss

I got you, I like the name by the way.
@INeverMiss

I got you, I like the name by the way.
I only really use it for TF2 and CivIV anymore, but I'm sinisterrouge/Wyrmric on there.
I only really use it for TF2 and CivIV anymore, but I'm sinisterrouge/Wyrmric on there.
My writing project.
@Chronosplit

I've sent a friend request. I don't have Civ but feel free to talk to me when ever.
@Chronosplit

I've sent a friend request. I don't have Civ but feel free to talk to me when ever.